Chapter 29 New Mission

Zeus Familia base meeting room....

Deimos: What is this?

Dillios: A quest from Juniljus Kingdom?

Deimos: Juniljus Kingdom? Aren't that a country quite far from here? What it has to do with Orario?

Dillios: Apparently is quest request from a noble family called 'Agriche', a young lady from Agriche family to be specific. 

Dillios hand out a picture which contained a ravishingly beautiful woman with long gold hair and crimson eyes. Deimos even stunned for few seconds by her beauty.

Deimos: Roxana Agriche....never heard before but 'Agriche', that I heard of.

Dillios: Yes, a noble family with many bad reputations. Basically is a family-own crime syndicate of Juniljus kingdom. 

Deimos: This smell fishy, reject it. 

Dillios: Yes I should, but....look at this.

Deimos: 200 million Valis reward!

*Silent moment....*

Deimos: What is the content?

Dillios: *sigh....mission of bodyguard.

Deimos: What? You tell me a noble family which could raise an army without permission from the king ask for protection?

Dillios: Not protecting anyone from Agriche family. But a young master from another noble family, Cassis Pedelian. 

Dillios hand out another picture which contained a handsome young man with silver hair and golden eyes. 

Deimos: Holy molly, do these nobles come out from portraits. Their appearances are as fantasy as gods. So this is a quest from a loving couple? What a joke. 

*Door open*

Zeus: Do not underestimate the power of love, Deimos! This is romance!...Wow who's this fair lady!"

Zeus pick up the picture of Roxana Arigche.

Zeus: We gonna accept this mission! Protect the love of children is the duty of gods!.

Deimos: *sigh....What kind of duty is that. Anyway I plan to accept it.

Dillios: Captain?

Deimos: Can't turn away from 200 million Valis, is a private quest right?

Dillios nodded his head: Yes. 

Deimos: So perhaps you and hector will follow me...

Zeus: Ah Deimos wait, I have a request.

Deimos: Hmph?

Zeus: Can you pass this mission to Maxim with Zald and Alex?

Deimos:....May I ask why?

Zeus: I just foresee this mission might be more meaningful for the young ones.

Deimos: Are you referring me old? 

Deimos then looking at Zeus eyes, he could saw the divine will behind of them. So there's no reason for Deimos to disobey it.

Deimos: Ok I will allowed that.

Zeus: Thanks~ Ah! One more request, I wanna go too!

Deimos and Dillios: Absolutely no!!!

Zeus: Not Fairrrrr!!! I wanna meet Roxana-chan!!!

Meanwhile in dungeon floor 9....

Leonidas: Eat this!!!

Leonidas stabbed a killer ant right into it's heard and swing it out to smashed onto another one. 

Leonidas: Roarrr!

He stabbed the both of them.

Leonidas *Raised his shield: Pang!!!

Again another killer ant just respawn from the wall and jump onto Leonidas but get block by his shield, and it get smashed onto the wall.

Leonidas *swing his shield horizontally: Schwig!

The killer ant head fall down and disappeared after get sliced by Leonidas shield. 

*Roarrrr!!!!

Hercules *Clap his hands: Crackkk!

A killer ant head get smashed into mushed. 

Hercules *Developed a fist: Paw!

A needle rabbit tried to ambushed Hercules by jumping onto him and attack him with it's horns, but get punched back by him, it smashed into the wall with it's broken horns and broken head skull, it then disappeared. 

Got two warriors standing behind them with some distance.

Alexander: Yup, Leonidas is truly skillful. 

Zald: Hercules is good too, if we are at the same level, perhaps he could possesses more physical strength than me. 

"Hey you two" a voice from their behind.

Zald: Lieutenant Maxim what's bring you here.

Maxim: Well, announced something to you two.

Alexander: What is it? Bonus reward?

Maxim: Keep dreaming. A mission passed to me which you two gonna join. 

Zald: A mission? Another expedition? 

Maxim: Nope, somewhere outside from Orario, far away from Orario actually, might take months to complete it. 

Alexander: What! Are you serious!

Zald: Just us three? Aren't that kinda reckless?

Maxim: This is direct order from Zeus, don't know what that gramps thinking.

Alexander: Do he wanna replace us or something?

Maxim: No exactly,  he actually quite mad crying all day when Captain forbidden him to follow us. 

Zald: Hahaha, this mission must be request from a beautiful lady. 

Maxim: Anyway after complete the task *Whispering.....

Zald and Alexander: 200 million Valis!!!!!

Meanwhile somewhere far far away from Orario city....

A black hair crimson eyes middle age man with luxury wearing: Is that safe? I mean is that controllable?

The man pointed at a huge cage covered with cloth.

A dark skin bald man: Of course, lord Arigche. I tamed it well, as long as you follow the protocol, I guaranteed it will become as obedient as a little puppy. Still a bloodlust beast to anyone except you of course. 

Lord Agriche:....Dion, hand out the payment.

A young man with a similar looks to Lord Agriche carrying a chest of treasure box and hand it to the bald man. The bald man smiled after open the chest and look what inside.

Bald man: Is always a pleasure to do business with the Agriche Family, look forward for our future cooperation, and wish you all luck with whatever that you're trying to do. 

The Bald man then leaves the carriage. The young man named Dion turned to Lord Agriche.

Dion: Father who is he?

Lord Agriche: He is from Orario, that's all I know.

Dion: City of heroes....

Lord Agriche *smirk: Yea hero, doing business with selling monsters and weapons. Most of the dealers of black market come from that city. 

"Grrrgghhh!!!" "Woahhh!!!" A young man get shocked and almost fell down when he try to lift the cloth. 

Lord Agriche: Damn it Fontaine! If you do that again I will chop your arms!

Fontaine: S-sorry Father!

Lord Agriche *smoke cigar: Dion, take that beast and that idiot home now. This time we're gonna crush those Pedelians completely.

Dion *Bowed: Understood Father.