Afterwards

"Zald-kun!!!! Level up!!!" Cheered by Zeus.

"Although I predict you will break record somehow....but I estimate at least half of year." Said by Dillios.

Three months since Zald receive Falna....

"You still break the rules somehow, you shall not...." Non-stop lecturing from Hector. 

"Well you won't growth if you don't break the egg shell..." Said by Maxim.

"Anyway the penalty will still come Zald, you're gonna hunt 'Blue Papillio' and collect at least 50 pairs of their wings. Do you understand?" Announced by Deimos.

Blue Papillio, a rare blue butterfly-type monster appeared in the upper floor, it's wings can spread poison powder which can paralyze adventures. But the dropping item--it's wings are good ingredient for making painkiller potion. So many pharmacists put up the quests for collecting their wings.

"Understood" replied by Zald sitting in the middle of the room on the chair.

"You may dismissed." Zald left the room immediately after Deimos dismissed him. 

"Deimos wanna let Zald join the second string?" Asked by Zeus.

"Not yet...." Murmued by Deimos

"I prefer him to be partner for Alexander until he ranked up also." Said by Hector reading the status report of Alexander.

"That won't take too long also..." Whispered by Dillios. 

Meanwhile in Hera Familia base......

"Ihwa-Chan!!!! Level up!!!!" A goddess cheered with the same words with another god.

"Ihwa although I said you can explore dungeon freely, that doesn't mean you can goto mid floor without any consultant from us." Said by Dalias.

"I'm sorry...." Ihwa with a saddned face

"Mah! At least you and Sinclair come back safely, that's what matters." Said by Hekate.

"You two shall will be punished....I will be in charged to assigned task....Hehehehe...." A creepy smilling face from Victoria.

"Please forgive me...." A nightmare fall on to Ihwa again.