Chapter 4 Training and Learning

After the day of first adventure, Zald has been training his sword technique through Hector and sometimes sparring with Maxim, he has learning lessons about dungeon, status, conditions of Orario and the worlds from the Vice captain of Zeus familia, Dilios. 

Not very well known of Dilios for Zald, all Zald know is he is same level as the captain Deimos, and is a magic swordman. 

"As you all know the 'big 5' of Orario, us, Hera, Thor, Osiris, and Vishnu familia, each familia has certain role for Orario. Zeus, Hera and Osiris familias are mainly focus on exploration in dungeon, Thor familia usually they guarded the black sand sea for preventing monsters escaping from that region, especially the legendary beast 'King of land, Behemoth', Vishnu familia mainly focus on keeping Orario safe on the surface, which they maintain peaceful for Orario especially from a group of evil gods familia...." lecturing from Dilios, the morning session usually learning about what happened in the world and what is the current situation of Orario. 

Although Zald is not a learning type person, but he still never feel bored to be lectured by Dilios, especially about dungeon, so currently the deepest floor Zeus familia has reached is floor 49th which is a region called 'Moytura', there is a floor boss named 'Balor' reside in there, currently no familia has successfully defeat that floor boss so far. The other familia that has reached the same floor with Zeus familia is Hera familia, usually Zeus and Hera familia will be working together for far expedition, but in normal times both familia won't bother each other.

As for Osiris familia, their reached floor is currently unknown, they are the least information familia, they don't interact with other familias not even with guild. The reason the guild know they has level 5 adventure is because their captain has once pick up a fight with Deimos, and the result is Deimos gain victory by a slightly upper hand, after that fight Deimos was sure his opponent is level 5 not less than that. 

"Clang! Clang! Clang!" the sound of blade clashes spread around the field, Zald and Hector has been sparring after a short briefing, "Zald, your fighting instinct is good, but you lack of sword technique skill. Remember, in future you won't be just killing monsters, sometimes you need engage battle with people if necessary." said by Hector.

"Lord Zeus, what is Al Questa?" Zald ask Zeus about his skill, "Hmmm....according to the unclear explanation of god language in Falna, I guess is a skill related to endurance, well if you wanna find out, go adventure is the only way to test it out." replied by Zeus. 

After two weeks of learning and training, a small dungeon expedition begin again for level 1 adventures in Zeus familia, "Alright newbies, before you guys can be permitted to explore dungeon freely, you have to withstand this adventure, consider it as a test, the target floor will be floor 12, this expedition will be monitor by me but I will just act as a supporter, I won't interfere as long as you guys can tolerate, do you understand?" An announcement made by Maxim

"Understood!!!" there are four guys include Zald replied.