Chapter 23 Large Tree Labyrinth

"Alright you maggots, after entering floor 19! Remember, the priority is to survive, help each other in all way to live! Second is complete the mission, which is getting the gems and items required! So don't get too into it for getting strong! we're team, don't put your comrades in danger for that selfishness! Understand?" Hector exhorting the Zeus Familia members.

""""Understood Sir!!!"""" Zeus Familia members. 

Currently Zeus Familia expedition team has reach the entrance to floor 19 in Rivira, a large hole at the middle of a tree trunk bottom. The tree trunk has no upper parts, it just connected to the rock wall, but it is tree wood for sure. 

Entering floor 19....

"Just like what I heard, this place is full of plants....Ceiling, ground, wall all made of wood....Just like walking inside a tree." Zald looking around the place with curiosity.

"That's why is called 'Large Tree Labyrinth'...." Alexander said it sarcastically.   

"This region is pain in ass, full of insects." Maxim with a disgust face. 

"Get through it man, this region is a natural train field for level 3, you will come here often for a while." Hector staying alert and looking around. 

"Incoming!!!!" A Zeus Familia member shouted.

"That must be...'bugbear'!" Zald looking at a group of bear monsters rushing towards the them.

Bugbear, bear type monster which is around 2.5m height, it strength and defense are par with Minotaur but possessed higher agility despite it is larger than Minotaur. 

"Pang!" Zald uses his sword to block the claws of one of them.

"Rah!" "Bam!" The bear monster smashed into the wall and disappeared after Zald pushed it away with his sword. 

"Same pressure as Minotaur....but it's fast." Zald pov.

"ThudThudThud!!!" A bugbear disappeared after it's body appeared with multiple holes.

"Nice try to dodge...it react faster than Minatour..." Alexander stared at those Bugbears. 

"Charged!!!" Hector command.

"Roarrr!!!" the adventurers killing the first batch of monsters they encounter in floor 19. 

"Oiikkkk!!!" A quadruped beast with almost 2m height and 4m long suddenly rush towards Zald.

"Pam!" "Crrrriiiigggg...." Zald try to hold up against the beast.

"Paw!!!" A fist towards it's ear.

"Oiikkk!!!" The beast stop and moaning pain.

"Paw!!!" Zald jumped up and smashed it on the head with both of his fists.

"Oiikkkk!!!" The beast begin the back off.

"Schwig!!" The monster disappeared after Zald pick up his sword and sliced it face into half. 

(That must be 'Battleboar'.") Zald pov.

"It is stronger than Minotaur." Zald murmured. 

Battleboar, a boar type monster with 2m height and 4m long, it's specialty is strength, it usually knock down their targets with raw brute strength from it's body. 

"Ahhh!!!" "Pam!" Sound of some adventurers been knock away by the Battleboars. 

"Windbreaker!!!" A white shooting light pierced through a boar forehead while it rushing towards Alexander. 

"Retrieved the injured ones, set up formation!!!" Hector calmly giving orders while slicing the boars with ease.

"Behind me now!!" "Pam!!!" Maxim orders the rest to stay behind him while he knock away a Battleboar with his spear, the battle boar smashed into a group of bugbears.