Chapter 22 Journey Begin

"All right men! Our goal is to reached floor 20 and get the gems from the 'Jewel Tree', please beware those monsters which guarded gems is the most strongest monsters appeared in the 'Large Tree Labyrinth'!" Hector make an announcement in front of the Babel tower entrance towards second string members of Zeus Familia. 

This expedition is lead by Hector, the leader of second string of Zeus Familia. There are two level 3 Hector and Maxim as leader and deputy, 8 level 2 members include Zald and Alexander which both of them are the newest members. 

The recruit period is coming, as the mothership of 'School District' will be stop at near Orario few weeks later, and some of their gods have already been here. The higher-ups of Zeus Familia decide to come out an expedition for the second string members as a training for qualifications to be mentors and guidance to the new recruit members in the near future. 

"Goddamn it, another expedition again? The memories in floor 16 still fresh." Alexander complaining. 

"Finally can go to a new region." Zald with a slightly exciting tone . 

"We'll reached Floor 18 Rivira on the first day, the exploration on floor 19 start from the second day, so do avoid unnecessary battle on the first day!" Hector keep announcing. 

"All right then! Move out!" Hector and Maxim announced together. 

The expedition team pass through In 'Cave labyrinth'..... 

"Schwig! Schiwig! Braaamm!!!" Killed few monsters just from flicking of sword, and dozens monsters in one brute swing.

"Thudthudthudthud!!!!" Fast shooting sounds piercing through dozen of monsters like the attacks come from nowhere. 

"Woahh!!! I heard about these two before, but never expect this..." A Zeus member amazed by what he has saw. 

"Are you sure they are level 2?" Another Zeus members asking question to no one. 

"".....Stay alert! Move Fast!"" Hector and Maxim keep commanding but will still look at the battles of Zald and Alexander which also amazed them. 

(Adventurer must break the egg shell to growth huh....) Hector POV. 

"Roaarrr!!!" A minotaur suddenly come out from a wall and rush towards Zald.

"Bam!!!" It stops when it hits Zald with it's horns

"Rrrrghhroaaaah!!!" Zald is locking it's horns with his armpit, and...."Brakkk!!"

Two horns fell onto the ground..."Raaahhh!!!!" The minotaur moaning pain when holding it's broken horns on it's head.

"Pam!" A punch towards the face of the Minotaur.

"tak." A magic stone fell off when it disappeared. 

"Killing Minotaur by using bare hands...." A Zeus member with a shock face. 

Minotaur is consider a level 2 monster, and it's specialty is strength and endurance in physic raw power. So a level 2 adventurer won against a minotaur in a fist fight is near impossible in terms of common sense. 

(Heard that old man said it before....double effect of skill and development ability, but still amazing when witnessed with my own eyes.) Maxim Pov. 

"Everyone hurry! I will be the last!" Alexander aim his weird crossbow towards the monsters that chasing them.

"Don't put effort to slow us down, won't be worth it." Alexander shootout a 'fire bomb stone' from the underneath of it's crossbow. (Like a grenade launcher attached to a rifle)

"Booom!!!" fire explosion, monsters disappeared rapidly in the sea of flame.

"Hmph...what a useful tools you have." The weird crossbow has get attention from Zald.