Chapter 1 Preparation for the hunt

Zald

Lv. 1

Strength: I0     Endurance: I0     Dexterity: I0     Agility: I0     Magic: I0

Hunter: H 

Magic: - 

Skill: Al Questa

"Woah, looks like our familia received a rare gem." Zeus said to a tall muscular with a black haired scar face man, "I will conclude that in the future, but H rank for hunter by just receiving falna? this kid must be a exceptional hunter before." the man said, "Strict as always Deimos, having you as my captain will scared off those recruit members." said sarcastically by Zeus. 

Deimos, level 5 currently captain of Zeus familia. Level 5 is consider the top level that a adventure have reached so far in history of god era, according to guild there are only 5 familia that have level 5 adventure, they are Zeus, Hera, Thor, Vishnu, and Osiris familia. These familias were been called as "the big 5" in Orario. 

"Please fill up your information" the guild receptionist said, "Hmm....16 years old, name Zald, a former hunter who hunt for living in an unknown village, what a common guy you are." the receptionist said it with a joyful altitude. "We have finish the registration, it's time to test what you really capable of kid." A late 20s adventure said, "Are we going to dungeon now, Hector?" Maxim asked. "Yes, our familia don't have that time and patient to train a newbie on the surface, we are going to upper floor now, you and I will act as a supporter, we won't interfere his first adventure as long as he can tolerate, kid when the time we step forward to interfere that is the time you failed, you understand?" said strictly by Hector. 

"Alright Zald, since we are now going to dungeon, I will briefly explain the basic concept of the dungeon during our path to there, listen closed and remember well" Maxim said. "Yes" Zald replied calmly.

Dungeon a place where monsters will respawn infinitely, according to the information that generations of adventure that have been provided, dungeon basically is a cylinder structure which the passage is somehow surrounded like a circle, though some floors doesn't applied to that theory, and more deep the floors are the structure will be more abnormal.

Upper floor is 1-12 floors, the monster that have been confirmed are goblins, koblocks, killer ant, war shadows, imp, orc, and infant dragon. Infant dragon will be consider as a floor boss to upper floors, but guild didn't official announced that because due to some rare circumstances, there will be multiple numbers of infant dragon appeared and the respawn time is not constant. 

"That's the basic explanation of the dungeon, do you get it?" asked by Maxim, "I can only imagine it now, the real thing is what I will be experienced." said calmly by Zald which already wore a plain light armor with a helmet that covered the whole face up, carrying a large butcher knife. "Ha! fair point." said by Maxim with a smirk face who also wore a gold color light armor, carrying a spear spiked axe. 

"Blood already run through your veins huh, alright let the adventure begin, let the hunting begin!" said by hector which only wear a plain shirt with a long jacket, carrying a normal sized sword.