Chapter 18 Pre-Trial

"What is 'Strong Body'?" Zald asked

"A 'development ability'." Zeus replied.

"Just like what the words mean, your physical body strength has been developed." Zeus keep explaining. 

"With the aid of this ability plus your skill 'Al Questa', you are equivalent to level 3....middle up of level 3 in terms of body strength." Zeus handing the status report to Zald. 

"I shall go to dungeon now to test...." Zald looking at his status report.

"Oh, you can't do that now." Zeus said.

"Why?" Zald asked with a slightly uncomfortable face expression.

"After this 'Chimera' incident, the higher-ups thinking of bringing you and Alex for far expedition, but before that they will give you both a trial." Zeus explained.

"A trial?" Zald asked.

"Yes, so before that trial both of you should rest and recharge as much as possible." Zeus said.

"....Understood." Zald then leave the room. 

"You're like a disaster magnet boy....I kinda feels like things won't go according to expectation in this trial though." Zeus with a slightly worried face. 

Meanwhile a meeting room in guild second floor....

"Zeus and Hera Familia official protest the action of Osiris Familia." Deimos announced.

"Hmph! What an act of wasting time." Mocking from a brown skin shirtless man with wearing a white nemes over his head to beind his neck.

"Don't you care to explain what is the motive of your Familia, Captain Rameses?" Dalias asked with a sharp eyesight. 

"Adventurers in different Familia engaged battles in anyplace anytime, aren't that is common sense?" Rameses replied. 

"First attack our members in 'new white mist', then pass parade them, but due to your 'common sense' I close one eye on it, but stopping adventurers from killing monsters rampaging on the streets, aren't that guilty? aren't that an act of irresponsible?" Deimos keep asking.

"....The place they fighting are few streets from the 'Chimera' at, I don't see any related to that." Rameses argued. 

"Oioi, that's doesn't make sense now, are you out of excuses now?" A voice besides the three captains. 

"Are you taking their sides, Captain Rama?" Rameses asked.

"It's not about taking sides, it's fact that you are putting leverage on clashes between Familia than the safety of the city." Rama said. 

"P-please! Calm down! May I speak?" An old voice from the middle seat. 

"What your conclusion Royman?" Dalias asked an fat white hair old elf. 

"L-lord U-uranus has announced, a compulsory mission to Osiris Familia." Royman with a nervous voice.

"Mission?" Rameses with a disgust expression. 

"This is the list of items your Familia need to get from dungeon. The dropping items and magic stones will be confiscated half by the guild." Royman keep announced. 

"These items....They are from 'Dense Forest Ravine'! Is the region nearest to deep floor! We need to send out all our members for this!" Rameses shouted. 

"T-This is punishment! If your Familia refuse, we will reconsider the ranking of your Familia!" Royman is afraid but he still said those words loudly. 

"!!!" Rameses with an angry expression face. 

"Hmph...still acceptable, you better accept it Rameses, first of all your Familia was crowned with S rank is because of you have level 5 in your Familia, but the exploration results is barely, your Familia could be surpass anytime." Deimos announced. 

"Hmph!!! You don't need to remind me that!!!" Rameses leave the room angrily after received the letter from Royman. 

Meanwhile in Zeus Familia training field....

"Alright to be put in simple this trial is reaching floor 18 the first safe floor 'Rivira' by your own as a party." Maxim announced.

"Do you have any question?" Victoria asked.

"May I?" Zald raise his hand.

"What is your question Zald?" Victoria look at Zald.

"I remember Monster Rex 'Goliath' has been respawned according to the time gap. Is it killing it is part of this trial?" Zald asked.

"Very good you notice that, the answer is no, Maxim and I will kill 'Goliath'. Which means that we will go to floor 18 a day before your trial start." Victoria explained.

"Understood" Zald replied.

(Seriously...after that 'Chimera' thing happen...) Alexander with a tired face. 

"Although I know they are amazing, but I still worried..." Hera murmured at the corner of the field.

"Can't help, the next far expedition is coming, Deimos decided all members must participate. Just believe them." Zeus standing beside Hera. 

Meanwhile in Dungeon floor 16.... 

"Arh!!!!" "What the heck is this!!!!" "R-run!!!" "Arhhhh!!!" Moaning voice of adventurers before they were slaughtered. 

A tall dark figure throw away a dead body from the spike extended from it's forearm, it then bend down to collect something....the magic stones. 

After collected the magic stones from the dying adventurers, the monster start to feed itself with a pack of magic stones. "Rrrhrhhh...." A creepy aura come from it after it consumed the magic stones, a smile appear on the demonic face.