Afterwards

"You have been working so hard lately." Zeus handed status report to Maxim.

"Still not level up yet..." Maxim murmured.

"Don't stress out, you just level up few months ago." Zeus said. 

"Why are you such aggressive lately?" Zeus asked.

"..." Maxim keeping silence.

"Worried of being chased by them?" Zeus notice what Maxim think.

"I...I shouldn't have this kind of emotion, this is shameless." Maxim feel embarrassed. 

"Haiz....Maxim it's ok to feel anxiety when compete with others." Zeus sigh.

"B...but I shouldn't compete with comrades..." Maxim said.

"Back in the days, Deimos express his jealousy towards Hector is way more obvious." Zeus said.

"Captain? Impossible!" Maxim unbelieve what Zeus said.

"Yea, he do. But he response with explore Deep floor alone and accept many suicidal quest from guild and outside Orario. Hector went to Lower Floor alone when you leveled up to level 2." Zeus keep saying.

"...." Maxim realized something.

"If you didn't compete with Zald and Alex, will you go down and challenge Goliath alone?" Zeus asked.

"In future, those two will do the same thing when the time is come." Zeus keep saying. 

"So if you feel anxiety, discover a way to become stronger, make those in front you try run further from you, make those behind you try to run closer to you." Zeus said.

"....Yes, I will!" Maxim stood up with a relieved face and leave the room.

"Keep moving forward my children, moving forward even exceed your limit, till you can't continue anymore. Make others sees you as a symbol to chase, eventually they will surpass you, and the cycle will continue, may children of Gekai can finally achieve freedom." Zeus said to all of his children which is not present here.