Chapter 15 Siege

"I'm sorry...." A whispered sound that Zald can hear. 

Party of Merty Zara quickly run pass by them, the monsters immediately change their attention towards Zald's party. 

(good luck Armor boy...) Merty Zara pov. Although he and Zald have bad history back then but this situation won't cheer him up either. 

"Roarrr!!!" "Watch out!!!" The monsters attacked the party.

"Erh!!! Clear this wave out!!!" Zald shouted. 

"Pam!!!" A hug figure jumped onto Zald.

""Zald!!!!"" Screamed by Alexander, Ihwa and Sinclair at the same time.

"Erhhh.....! Ligerfang?!" Zald block the monster's fang by his gauntlet. 

"Rrraaahhh!!!" Zald lift that ligerfang up and...."Booom!!!" smashes towards the wall. The ligerfang disappeared after suffer bones cracks. 

"...." Zald hold his arm, then immediately pick up his sword.

"Zald you're bleeding!" Ihwa in a worried expression. 

"It's ok....Clear this wave out, then move to the room immediately." Zald said calmly.

"Schwig! Thud! Schwig! Thud! Paw!" The team kill through the way out towards their destination. 

"Alexander! Sinclair! Find high spots now!!! Ihwa and I will hold the line!!!" The party already enter the room but the monsters keep chasing them, even worse this time included ligerfangs, monsters equivalent to level 2. 

"Ihwa do as I do, you can copy my move right?" Said by Zald.

"!!!" Ihwa with a surprised face.

"Yes I notice...I presumed that is your skill, now I need you to copy my move!" Zald explained. 

Zald swing his sword and create slicing wave towards the monster, after a glance Ihwa do the same thing too, although the wave aren't as wide as Zald but good enough too push back the monsters. 

"Windbreaker!!!" "Flora!!!" "Thudthudthud! SchwigSchwigSchiwg!" Shining arrows and flying sharp objects keep pierced through the monsters.

"Windbreaker!Windbreaker!Windbreaker!" Alexander keeps enhanced his spell... till his eyes and nose already bleeding. 

"Flora!!!" Sinclair enhanced with her broken voice, her nose also start to bleed. 

"Keep Holding Ihwa!!!" Shouted by Zald.

Currently there are too much monsters, Zald and Ihwa don't even has space to create blade waves, all they can do is to hold the entrance line with Zald blocking them with his big sword, and Ihwa keep stabbing the monsters. 

After 20 minutes....

"Is it really done..." Sinclair asked with a tired eyes. 

"For now..." Said by Zald with a slightly tired voice. 

"Sinclair...Alexander...Sleep now. We will wake both of you in 5 minutes." Said by Ihwa.

The two then fell asleep by lean on the wall immediately. 

"What is it your moves in the whole picture Zald?" Asked by Ihwa.

"How many foods and potions we have left?" Asked by Zald.

"Not much left....It only can support for 2 more hours assumed there are no monsters attack us." Announced by Ihwa. 

"Do you remember the X points I labelled in the map?" Asked by Zald.