Afterwards

A meeting room in Zeus Familia base.....

"This is stepping red line!" Deimos with an angry expression.

"Maxim why do you think Isaac is related to the monster incident?" Dilios asked.

"Isaac is a tamer." Maxim replied.

"!!!" This news shocked everyone in the room.

"A year ago I have engaged battle with him once, at that time he manipulated an infant dragon to aid his battle." Maxim explained. 

"Even so we still don't have evidence to accused Osiris Familia for this incident." Hector said. 

"Ya even we found out Isaac got involved, they can claimed is an independent action of a single member." Dilios said. 

"Do the kids ok?" A woman asked.

"Sinclair and Alexander have slightly injured, but Zald and Ihwa are more serious, especially Zald. Captain Dalias." Hector explain in a polite matter. 

Currently all the high-ups of both Zeus and Hera Familia are in the meeting room. But their gods are not at here, instead they go visit the injured young adventurers in the Miach Familia base. 

"No matter do they involved or not, we currently have excuse enough to protest against them." Victoria said.

"Yes, attack people in the streets with no reason is out of the law." Maxim continued. 

"Dalias, as a captain I can't close an eye on this, I'll protest Osiris Familia to the guild about this." Deimos said.

"Hera Familia will follow up, It's time to make those NEET show their face." Dalias announced.