Chapter 25.4 Magic, Skill and Ability (Zald and Ihwa) Part 2

"Schwig! Schwig! Schwig! Paw! Paw! Crack! Pang!" Sounds of blades, kicks, punches slaughtering the monsters.

"How Ironic, We come for testing our magic but we didn't enchant it once yet, How long have we've been here?" Zald holding his great sword which stained with monsters blood. 

"We just encounter small fries so far, can't get used to enchant like Alexander and Sinclair." Ihwa pull up her sword from the dying ligerfang. 

"Monsters from this realm can't pose a threat toward us anymore huh." Ihwa sigh. 

"This is dungeon, stay alert anytime." Zald give an advice. 

Currently Zald and Ihwa are wondering in Floor 16 for the purpose of testing their new learn magic, but unlike magic user combatants they are not get used to enchant magic during their fight. They both possessed long sentence enchantment magic which makes them more difficult to cast it while encounter with enemies. 

"Whooo!!! Whooo!!!" A pack of Hellhounds running towards the pair.

"Ihwa! I will distract them, you enchant your magic!" Zald rushing towards the pack.

"Schwig! Schwig! Schwig!...." Zald slicing the pack.

"Hurry! Before I take care all of them!" Zald shouted with a grin face.

"...!!!" Ihwa seems slightly angry while been arouse by Zald.

"Bestow me power, Mother Goddess. Whispers from the void roam through the white silence. Cheimonas!!!" Ihwa's sword begin to transform....the silver blade turning into pitch black, the blade shine with light blue unknown pattern words, diffuse with aura of cold chill. 

"Raaahhhh!!!" Ihwa swing her sword.

"Wooooooshhhhh!!!!" All the hellhounds flames extinguish in a blink of an eye, bodies freeze with ice with along the half of the area. 

"Craccccckkkk......" The body of hellhounds collapse into broken pieces. 

"Wow....What a powerful magic." Zald looked at Ihwa's sword with surprise. 

"Roarr!!!" A Minotaur suddenly appeared and running towards Ihwa.

"Whoosh." Ihwa swing her sword and a ball of ice wind been throwed from the hilt.

"Craccckkk..." The Minotaur freeze immediately while the ball hit it. 

"Creakkk..." The Minotaur collapse into broken pieces.  

"Amazing Ihwa!" Zald said it with a tone he has never express before.

"I-is that so?" Ihwa with a blush face. 

"Ahem, of course." Zald return to his normal tone. 

"Your magic will be cool too." Ihwa said.

"I wonder...no prey has force me to use it so far." Zald looked around. 

"....Let's go to floor 17." Ihwa suggest.

"We might have high chance to meet Goliath." Zald said.

"You afraid?" Ihwa with a grin face.

"Like hell I am." Zald walking through the passage to floor 17.

Between Floor 16 to 17.....

"It's quiet..." Ihwa looking around.

(What is this, Deja Vu?) Zald pov. 

"It's almost like..." Before Zald could finish his words.

"Roaarrrr!!!" A monster suddenly appeared from nowhere.