Chapter 28 Orientation

"It's 8'o clock, where the hell is Zald?" Hector asking. 

"He's a....will be here soon." Alexander reply with a unconfident tone.

"Alexander? Where the hell is Zald." Hector asking with a imitating tone. 

"H-He...(Damn it Zald!)" Alexander cursed Zald in his mind. 

Meanwhile in a random room of a motel....

"Ahhh! Already this time!" A woman voice. 

"Shit, I'm late too." A reddish brown hair man wake up and look at the clock.

"Damn it Zald, I expect you to wake me up!" The woman wearing her clothes.

"Isn't that too unfair? I'm too tired from last night you know." Zald wearing his clothes. 

"I'm done, Victoria and Sinclair gonna kill me!" The woman-- Ihwa said. 

"Ahh..." Zald holding his forehead sighing when Hector mad face crosses his mind. 

Back in Zeus Familia base entrance....

Today is the official recruitment date for Zeus Familia, few hundreds of young male adventurers gathered in the entrance of Zeus Familia base as candidates. They are waiting instructions for participating the entrance test, now seems delay a bit because of someone. 

"I deeply apologized!" A dark armor warrior bowed down. 

"I...was preparing." Zald said with a unconfident tone. 

"Preparing? By what? Messed up a girl from Hera Familia?" Hector asked with a sarcastic tone. 

"...." Zald looked up and face the direction to Alexander.

(Blamed yourself god damn it!) Alexander POV. 

"Ha~ Maxim that time already traumatized me, now you too? That is Hera Familia you know!? Hera Familia!" Hector shouting insanely. 

(Just wait until you find out Alexander and Sinclair.) Zald smiled behind his arm helmet. 

"I'm proud of you my boy! Although I eventually will be send back to heaven by Hera, but I'm still proud of you! Romance! Hahahaha...!!!" Zeus laughing. 

"I won't allowed 'Romance' to destroy my future old man. Now everyone back to your position!" Dillios announced to the Zeus Familia members.

"Warriors from around the world! I am honored to meet you! I am Deimos, captain of Zeus Familia. You have made it all the way so far to reached our doorsteps, I applause you for that!" Deimos giving speech to the candidates. 

"But the real challenge and the real chance to proof yourself begin from now, you will need to overcome the challenges we assign to join us. Are you ready, warriors!" Deimos asked. 

"Yes!!!!!!!" The same words shouted by the candidates at the same time. 

"You will divided into four teams! A, B, C, D. A team will follow Hector, B to Maxim, C to Zald, and D to Alexander!" Dillios giving instructions. 

"....." Zald has zero expression in his face, emotionless like frozen.

"....." Alexander forehead begin to sweat, mouth murmuring something. 

"Calm down you two." Maxim suddenly said. 

"....I am calm." Zald said.

"No you're not, your hand shaking." Maxim said. 

"Just remember how we act during your entrance test." Maxim said. 

"We didn't bring you to Floor 20 just for those gems." Hector suddenly edge in.