Chapter 6 Infant Dragon

"Damn Dilios was right, infant dragon do respawn in an unusually rate these days." Said by Maxim.

"This is beyond what this team capable of, everyone retreat!!! I will handle this dragon..." "Wait!!!" a voice shouted by Zald for interrupting Maxim.

"Maxim, please carry on this adventure." said by Zald, "huh? What are you saying, this is not the time to show off!" Said loudly by Maxim. "I'm not intent to show off, this is the test for us newbie to be explore dungeon freely in future, aren't encounter abnormal situation is part of the test?" asked by Zald, "We will defeat that infant dragon, and survive!" Said confidently by Zald.

"....Alright, 20 minutes I just give you 20 minutes, and if someone else died, you will be responsible for that, do you understand?" Said by Maxim, "Understood" a simple reply from Zald.

"Alright guys, I can't defeat that dragon alone, not now, so I need your help." said by Zald to the team, "...." "What's your plan" the voice from Alexander broke the silence.

The plan is simple, bait draws attention from the dragon, arrows shoot the dragon's eyes, and finally slice through the neck.

"Guys!!! now!!!" the two members from the team lure the dragon into the field where the other two awaits. "whoosh! Whoosh!" two arrows shoot out immediately and..."Thud!" one shot one missed. "That's enough! You're done!!!" Zald jumped off from the rock towards the dragon neck.

Suddenly...."Errrhhh!" a blast of flames shoot out from dragon mouth aimlessly. Zald use his knife to block the flames but the heat still burn his skin to red.

"Shit! We're done!" "Good luck you two!" the two members rush towards the direction where Maxim stand.

"Coward!" shouted by Alexander, Suddenly the flaming breath shoot through the direction towards Alexander, "Shit!" shouted by Alexander.

"That's it!!! Hang on Alexander!!" Shouted by Maxim, "Huh?" Then he confusedly stopped and watch the place where the flame headed.

"The heading direction of the flame is moving in the direction of circle? It surrounding it's target?" said confusedly by maxim. where the flame hit where Alexander are, the flame looks weird, as it like blowing by a wind to move it's direction.

A blade is spinning, and use it's heat capacity and spinning force to forced the flame to change direction.

"Zald!!!" shouted both by Alexander and Maxim.

After the flames stop, Zald's knife still under combustion, the next moment Zald swing his sword towards the direction of the dragon, the flame is released from the sword as it act like a fire ball and hit towards the dragon face.

"Roarr!!" a shocking moan from the dragon.

"Hey do you have any heavy arrow with you, I'm going to become the bait and you're going to take the last hit on it's neck." said by Zald

"No, but....I could use magic on my arrow to enhanced the damage." replied by Alexander.

"Good...That will do, how long for you to enchanting your spell." Asked by Zald, "5...no 4 seconds!" Answered by Alexander.

"Roaar!!! Hey over here you bastard!" Shouted by Zald, he draw the attention of the dragon and the dragon started to shoot it's fire breathe against him.

He spin his blade to form a shield against the flame again, after the fire stopped, and his blade has absorb enough heat, Zald decide to swing his sword and release a fire ball towards the dragon face again. The dragon notice and dodge it's head to the opposite direction where Zald swing, but...."Gotcha!!!" Within a second Zald swing his sword in backhand and the fire ball fly to the direction where the dragon head dodge, "Booom!" the fire ball hit the dragon face again, and this time it caused damage to it's another eye.

"It's blind!! Now Alexander!!" Shouted by Zald.

"...." Whispering magic spell by Alexander, the arrow in his crossbow suddenly covered with white light, "Wind breaker!!!" the arrow shoot out with an abnormal high speed shining with light and hit pierced through the dragon neck, "Thud!!!" The next moment the dragon lied down then disappeared with a huge magic stone.

"hahahaha!!!! We did it!!! Cheered by Alexander, "Hahaha Yeah!" said by Zald.

"That's insane, Zald.....he's like a nature born warrior." Whispered by Maxim who's watching the scene all along.