Chapter 25.3 Magic, Skill and Ability (Ihwa) Part 1

"Zald! Hi!" An excited voice from a girl.

"Oh hey Ihwa, come here for books?" Zald asked.

"Ya, wondering a grimoire to learn." Ihwa replied. 

"You're learning magic too?" Zald asked with curiosity.

"...? Zald you interested in magic? I thought you're more focusing on swordsmanship." Ihwa said.

"Well it's better to become stronger with multiple ways." Zald said.

Currently Zald and Ihwa are wondering inside the central library, a library full of dungeon maps, monster encyclopedia, ancient tales and grimoire collections. Except for tales can be borrowed, the rest are only allowed to be bought, especially grimoire which are sell in high price. 

"Oh yeah I never saw you used magic before, you didn't possessed the power of magic?" Zald asked.

"....No." Ihwa looked to the books inside the shell immediately.

(she's lying...) Zald Pov. 

"Did you pick one?" Zald change the topic. 

"Yes." Ihwa holding a grimoire.

"Good....I have picked mine too, how about next week go to dungeon together?" Zald asked. 

"Is it ok...?" Ihwa asked.

"Our Familia has no activities recently, I should have some time, we can be more bold to test our magic with two people watching each other back right?" Zald explained.

"Yes!!! Then see you next week!" Ihwa replied with a joy tone and walk to the cashier. 

(Hmmm...Let's see what you have.) Zald looked at a grimoire holding by his hand.

After that in Hera base Ihwa room...

 "Let's see..." Ihwa open her grimoire. 

"...." Dim light shine from the open pages. 

"Magic....There are two types of magic. One is born gifted, another one is come by the effects of Falna..." Ihwa reading. 

"....Eh...." Ihwa suddenly feel dizzy.

"pop." Ihwa lied on the desk. 

Ihwa had a weird dream, the vision of the dream is so clear as it is a memory that she actually been in there in real life.....

Ihwa is standing in the middle of snow, land of snow with just like a white silence world with just exist with voices of strong wind. 

Despite the snow and wind, Ihwa didn't feel cold at all neither do warm. She heard the voices of wind become clear as words.

"What do you desire?" The wind asked.

"I wanna...to become stronger." Ihwa replied.

"Why?" The wind asked. 

"To protect my friends and avenge my sister!" Ihwa replied. 

"Is that so? I think you're lying." The wind said.

"Wha..! How dare you doubt me!" Ihwa with an angry tone.

"Why do you refuse your power then?" The wind asked.

"Before you seek for me, you already have another 'voice' inside you." The wind said.

"That's....That is a power of fiend!" Ihwa shouted.

".....You'll eventually accept it. Not for you but for someone." The wind said.

"...!" Ihwa with a shocked expression.

"....Fine, you already found me, and you do have the capability to sustain my power. I have no reason to refuse you, no authority in the first place." The wind keep saying.

"Remember, Fighting life for victory and exchange life for victory are completely different." The wind give a final warning. 

"What does that mean...!!!!" The whole area suddenly shine up to extremely bright.

"AHHH!!!!" Ihwa wakes up from her desk. 

"Ihwa, What happen!" Sinclair open Ihwa room door.

"No...nothing...Just a weird dream." Ihwa holding her forehead. 

"Is that grimoire?" Sinclair looking at the book on the desk.

"...? Is empty?" Ihwa flipping the empty pages of the book. 

"Ihwa....go find Hera now." Sinclair took Ihwa hands.

"Alright I get it, Sinclair please give us space." Sinclair nodded her head and stepped out of Hera chamber. 

"Let's find out what that grimoire give you." Hera dropping her finger blood onto Ihwa back. 

"....Ok It's done." Hera said.

"The grimoire has accepted you. A new magic appeared--Cheimonas....means winter." Hera give the status paper to Ihwa. 

"...." Ihwa looked at her status excitedly.

(Finally...a new magic...I don't need that anymore.) Ihwa pov.

"This won't change anything." Hera suddenly said.

"That power still belong to you." Hera seems know what's in Ihwa mind.

"...." Ihwa looked down.

"Hah....Go and rest now. You can see further when you're with that boy." Hera said.

"...How did you know?" Ihwa asked.

"Well asked that old pervert....Seems like 'Huntsman' gain magic few hours ago." Hera said. 

"What a coincidence huh...You two must have a promised date before." Hera with a warm smile face. 

"Thank you...Lady Hera." Ihwa nodded her head and leave the room. 

A week later....

"Are you ready?" Asked by a man covered with whole dark armored and cape on his behind.

"Yes." Replied by a silver hair with ruby eyes woman wearing a tight sleeveless black shirt with turtle neck and black pants. 

The two entering the dungeon entrance under the Babel tower....

Ihwa 

Age: 14

Lv. 2

Strength: D537     Endurance: D589     Dexterity: C622    Agility: C601     Magic: H175

Magic: Aporrofo

              Cheimonas

Skill: Antigrafo - Super muscle memory of imitating other people fighting skill, could assist user to combined between fighting skill user original possessed and others, and come out a more proficient fighting style. 

Hunter: H     Abnormal Resistance: G