Chapter 31 Aristocrat and Commoner

Commander of Pedelian knights: Attention! You are a knight in the great Pedelian, and you shall forever pledge your loyal to the great Duke Pedelian, the blessing of gods only came by your loyalty to the great families of this nation....."

Zald: How unpleasant to hear this kind of crap.

Alexander: This kind of lifestyle don't suit us.

Maxim: Looks like this guy is a Falna warrior, but he's a commoner. He must be proud what he has achieved. 

Zald: And yet he choose to become a slave to serve someone who probably doesn't care about him. 

Maxim: Zald, don't get carry on.

Zald: My apologized. 

Currently Maxim, Zald and Alexander are already went in the Pedelian family knights successfully. Since nobody care about the commoner knights, so the records for it is not strict, to fake identifications is not difficult for Roxana Agriche. 

Commander: Your duties are guard the dukedom from invaders of monsters and outsiders, follow your squad leaders to the sentinel posts now! 

A squad leader: You three! Follow me.

The squad leader: I'm Nora. Lady Roxana send you here right?

Maxim: So you are the assistant that will help us?

Nora: Yes.

Maxim: I heard that personal guards of duke family members needed to be a Falna warrior, how do we hide our identity from that when we already received blessing from other god.

Nora: I will arrange you three the into positions at the borderline from the 'Dead forest', commoner knights guarded this city from the monsters that came from 'Dead forest'. 

Maxim: When the time comes, I mean the banquet...?

Nora: The protection of the duke family at the banquet need more knights than usually be, is not suspicious to add up 3 commoner knights. 

Zald: Commoner, commoner...are you a noble?

Nora: Not born from it, I gained it. I'm a baron now. 

Zald: How did....

Maxim: Zald, no more question.

Zald: ....my apologize. 

Nora: Then please follow me to the borderline. 

When they reached the borderline....

Maxim, Zald and Alexander: !!!!!

Monsters: Roarrrr!!!!

Knight 1: Ahhhhh! My leg! My leg!

Knight 2: L-let go of me you beast!!! Ahhh!!!

Knight 3: R-reinforcement! Where is the goddamn rein-!!!! Ahhhh my arm!!!!

Zald: What the hell is this!

Alexander: These men didn't received any blessings!

Currently the three lead by Nora have reached the borderline between the capital city of the Pedelian Dukedom and the 'Death forest' where monsters inhabited in there.

Maxim: Zald, Alexander separate now! Save the injured one first! Then push the monsters back from the frontline!

Nora: No wait! You will expose yourself!

Zald: What do you just said?

Nora: Are you guys idiot? Just go down there and pretend to fight! This happen every day, nothing to freak out--Erghh!!!