Chapter 27.5 Goliath Round 2

Few days before Zald's party exploration on Floor 19....

"Hector or Victoria gonna yelled me after this...." Maxim standing in the center of a space surrounded by rock wall.

Maxim currently standing inside the area called 'Big Wall of Grief',  a place where Goliath will spawn. Maxim waiting alone patiently for Goliath to be respawn, seeking for a death match. 

("Zald has obtained magic, a normal magic but par with Zald could be something extraordinary." "Alexander grow rapidly these days, I feel could he will level up this year.".....) Maxim flashbacks of the conversation between Zeus and executives about Zald and Alexander.  

"Don't tell me those two growth has get on my nerve, am I this pitiful?" Maxim self deprecating. 

"....." The whole area began to shake like minor earthquake.

"Coming!" Maxim whispered. 

"Roaarrrr...." A 4m tall grey skin giant come out from the collapsing wall.

"Roarrrr!" "Boom!" The giant throw a fist towards where Maxim stands. 

"Thud!" Maxim jump up to dodge the attack and kick from wall to speed up, and stab the giant arm.

"Barachiel!" "Tzzzz...!" black electric generate from the axe spear and stun the Goliath.

"Roar!" "...!" The Goliath break free from the stunning and develop a back kick.

"Whoosh!" "!!!" Although Maxim dodge it, but the force wind follow the kick blow Maxim away from keeping his balance. 

"Roarr!" "Boom! Boom! Boom!..." Seeing Maxim fall down, the giant seems catch an opportunity and keep throwing fist towards where Maxim stand.

"Boom! Boom! Pang!" The Goliath successfully launched a hit on Maxim.

"....Ergh *cough! That was close!" Before the punch could touch Maxim body, it was been blocked by Maxim's axe spear, but that attack also cause Maxim cough blood. 

"Roar!" The Goliath strike again.

"Enough!" "Pang!" Maxim is rage and parry the attack with his axe spear.

"!!!" The Goliath is shocked when it's fist get repelled away, and it's hand begin to bleed. 

"I killed you many times, but this is first time alone! You're out of my expectation, this is good! I will defeat you with all power I got!" Maxim declared.

"Lightning from heaven, hear my command...

"!!!" Fear fill up Goliath mind, and it started to strike insanely which keep get dodge by Maxim.

I, the heavenly son shall wield the will of father god, to declare judgement upon thousand sins. Therefore lightning, follow me, Barachiel!!!" Maxim chanting.

White and black lightning generate from Maxim body, fill out from his armor. His eyes glow with white lightning spark, his armor covered with lightning almost like fused with the lightning. 

"Here I come." Maxim declare calmly.

"Pam! Pam! Pam! Schwig! Schwig! Schwig! Pam! Schwig!...." Countless strikes hit upon Goliath body by a supersonic flying object. 

"Tzzzzzzz....!" The strikes come with electric stun caused the Goliath begin to paralyzed and kneel onto ground. 

"Roarrrr..." The giant body full of scars and they keep bleeding, and yet strikes keep continue.

"Roar!" "Booom!!!" The giant lift up both it's arm and strike onto the ground, cause a huge shockwave. 

"...!" The shock wave do pushed back Maxim to stop his assault a second. 

"Pamzzz!!!" Maxim advanced immediately and stab on the giant.

The Goliath get pushed and slide back by the electric wave from the spear.

"Tsk! Can't pierced through it!" Maxim murmured. 

"Tzzzz...." The lightning started to faded away from Maxim body.

"2 minutes, that's far I can go." Maxim said.

"Roarrr..." Goliath moan with a smirk face.

"You think I'm exhausted? I'm not that arrogant to see that as my trump card." Maxim said.

"No matter what, I still can kill you." Maxim said. 

"Rrrrrraaaahhh!" The giant seems understand what Maxim said and fill up with rage.

"Barachiel!" Maxim chant a short spell.

"Raaaahhhh!!!" "Roarrrrr!!!" one man one giant striking towards each other.

"Schwigggg!!!"

Both facing back to each other with a striking stance.

"Craccckkkk!!! Pushhhhh!!!!" The Goliath arm through its half body been sliced into two sides, flesh blood and bones spilled and scattered onto the ground. The Goliath then disappeared with a huge magic stone and some body parts left. 

"Black flash, must have activated just now...didn't expect that...what if it doesn't...." Maxim shake his head.

"Stop thinking. I won, that's all." Maxim collecting the items and magic stone.

" Maxim collecting the items and magic stone