Chapter 21 Preparation

At Goibniu Familia shop....

"Seriously? How do you get those materials, blood speed up in my veins when I first saw it." A blacksmith demonstrate a great sword in front of Zald.

A black color huge sword with shining blades, made from the drop items of the enhanced type bat monster. According to the blacksmith it's durability can be comparable to the finest material he has forged. 

"Ah, don't forget the 'Goliath Robe'." The blacksmith bring out a chest that filled with multiple black cloaks. 

"Don't underestimate them because they look like pieces of cloak, the durability is greater than most of armor, plus it is flexible." The blacksmith explained. 

"I could wear it as a cape." Zald holding the chest. 

"Huhhh.....I didn't forged it to make you look cool." The blacksmith sigh. 

Meanwhile other desk in the shop....

"Here's your new crossbow, do you know how hard it is to forged according to your ideas?" A blacksmith complaining while demonstrate a mixture wooden and metal made weird crossbow. 

"12 rounds for 1 load, that's the maximum, and the small size arrows you asked, their sizes are small but the damage are deadly, I can ensure you that." The blacksmith explained. 

The crossbow is a long barreled shooting object, the limb and string has been removed, the arrows is loaded inside a small box which attached in front of the handler. The arrows have been downsize to even can hold few of them in a single palm. (Based on Gewehr 43)

"This crossbow represented speed, my style is more attached to speed than strength." Alexander explained. "Besides we have a lumberjack that could wreck down everything already." He look at the direction where Zald stand. 

Meanwhile a meeting room in Hera Familia....

"You're not coming with us for the expedition for 'Large Tree labyrinth'?" Maxim asked.

"No, we got a quest from Melen, I decided to bring the two newbies for that." Victoria replied. 

"Melen? The fishermen got troubled?" Maxim throw out a question.

"Ya, recently there are more monster appear in the ocean and even monsters from lower floor." Victoria replied.

"'Water City'..." Maxim murmured. 

Water City, a region in dungeon from floor 25 to 27, a region covered with water passages connected with a huge waterfall begin from floor 25 to 27. The waterfall basin in floor 27 is connected to ocean and Melen's Lolog lake. 

"Ocean...aren't you will have chance encounter with 'that'?" Maxim suddenly ask a weird question. 

"'Leviathan'...Currently adventures have lost track on it, but it is swimming around in the ocean, reports of warships from kingdoms and 'empire' have been sunk by a mysterious monster lately." Victoria look outside the window.

"....How about we..." Maxim tried to suggest something.

"Stop! You keep carry on what you originally must do." Victoria put her finger on Maxim lips. 

"Don't worry, the mission is within the area where Poseidon Familia are. Besides, it's not time to die yet before kill that one eye black bastard with you." Victoria with a smiled face.

Poseidon Familia, a strong Familia which also has level 5 adventure. Aside from Thor Familia guarding 'Behemoth' at the black sand desert, Poseidon Familia keep track on Leviathan and guarding ships from monsters in the ocean. This Familia was registered in City 'Melen' so they doesn't count in the Orario 'Big Five Familia'. 

Meanwhile in Floor 18 City Rivira....

"Will I get level up after this?" A blonde hair brown skin guy asked himself.

"Don't be ridiculous Merty, what you have been through back then won't provide you any high excelia." A bald dark skin man replied. 

"Shut up Isaac! You've been snatching my prey!" Merty Zara yelled. 

"Hmph! A useless roar from weakling." Isaac close his eyes.

"What did you just said!" Merty Zara veins popped out on his neck.

"C-Calm down Merty, we're alive! That all matter, I'm so afraid back then..." A white hair dark skin girl holding Merty hand. 

Osiris Familia has just finished a mission which given by guild as a punishment. No surprised, Osiris Familia finished it very well. They got all the items the guild required, and destroyed a cave nest of 'bloodsaurus' which consider a danger zone in Floor 29th. 

"Let's go Sapphire, I'm hungry." "O-Ok!" Both youngster leave to the food selling street.

"Hmm not gonna lie, this kid true grow very fast." Isaac looking at the back of the couple.

"I heard that the brat of Zeus also fought pretty well in Floor 16. Kill an enhanced bad bat? So that's why weaklings keep disappeared in that floor...." Isaac speaking to himself.

"Interesting....Dungeon has been restless recently, looks like I could hunt some 'prey' for my research." Isaac look up to the crystal ceiling with a smile face.