Chapter 10 Party

"Hmmm....Good." Zald looking at his new sword.

"I won't forge a pile of metal scraps for 1 million valis, Mr Zald." Said by a blacksmith.

"This quality for upper floor? You're like some spoil rich boy." The blacksmith sneered.

"Always demand for the best." Emotionless voice from Zald.

After that....

"Twag! Twag! Twag!" Collide sounds between blades spread through the training field. While both in high speed movement, Alexander keep fires his arrows towards Zald and get repel by his sword.

"Aren't both of them kinda hardcore these days..." Asked by Maxim.

"You notice huh....As if like they are preparing for something." Replied by Hector.

"Leave them be.....Things could be interesting." Deimos seems like notice something.

The next morning....

"Are you guys ready?" Asked by Ihwa.

"Make sure you brought enough potion and food, Alexander." Reminded by Zald.

""No problem!"" Replied by Alexander and Sinclair.

In floor 12...

"Schwig! Paw! Thud! Crack!......" The sounds of butchering the monsters roam through the whole white mist field.

"Don't be greedy, avoid encounter with monsters as possible as you could!" announced by Zald.

"Hide as fast as you could if we meet infant dragon!" Said by Ihwa.

Now what the party need is to save stamina as much as they could before entering floor 13, the whole exploration time is set up as 2 days 1 night, first day enter and explore floor 13 for 4 hours, then return to floor 5 for camping overnight inside a sideway room where there's no monster will respawn, Zald has discovered multiple spots for that.

"So this is the entrance..." Said by Sinclair with curious and amazed expression.

Currently what the party stands is at the entrance of floor 13 'First line', just as what they were told, the structure is no longer hallway, not even a sign of man-made environment. The floor is uneven with concave and convex, large rocks arrange in an unpattern form on the wall. The route is more complex, it can't be distinguish which road is actually main route anymore, the whole place is like a cave maze.

Although the party has aware of what mid floor will looks like but still be amazed by the view in front of them.

(So this is the 'Cave Labyrinth', makes me remind of hunting monsters inside the cave near my home village, but this place is way too extraordinary.) Zald pov with amazed.

"I will be vanguard, Ihwa will guard from behind, Alexander and Sinclair will support us and direct the road." Instructed by Zald.

The formation of the party is two close combat act as protectors of the line, two range combat take turns of support the vanguard and direct the road with the map.

"Ok so...if we walk through this path we shall meet the 'Hellhound'" Said by Alexander after reading the map.

The party target is to collect 30 hellhound fang if they could, or at least do their own mapping. Zald is good at remember the route and structure of an environment, beside staying on guard to the monsters, he is currently memorizing the path they walk through and the lighten spots of this floor. Shining stones is less compare to upper floor from here, the stones are more dimmer, most of the time the team relied on the torch fire that Sinclair holding.

"Incoming!!!" Shouted by Zald.

"Bad bat!!!" Shouted by Ihwa.

Bad bat, a 1m long bat-like monster appear in floor 13, but in some rare case, they are witnessed in upper floors too. Their attack specialty is fly through their targets to either knock them with their whole body or bite and suck blood.

"SchSchSchSchSchSchSchSchSchSchwig!!!" High speed blades keep slicing through dozens to hundreds of Bad bat in no time.

Currently Zald and Ihwa using their swordsmanship skill to sliced the nest of bad bat into pieces in a high speed movement, as if like they just kill their targets by instincts.

"ThudThudThudThudThudThudThud!!!" Multiple flying sharp wooden stick stabs through the bad bat as if like the wooden sticks were possessed. "This level....won't consider a threat!" Sinclair waving her staff for controlling those wooden stick.

After few moments....

"So this is mid floor....the amount of monsters is really different." Zald looking down at those magic stones.

"Boom! Boom! Boom!" Zald suddenly raise his sword to block from something, it appeared to be fire balls. "Woooo!"

"Finally! Hellhound!" Shouted by Zald.

Hellhound, a wolf like creature that only appear in mid floor onwards, it's attack specialty is shoot fire ball from it mouths towards it's targets, their fangs also can cause deadly injured to adventures, and it has resistance against fire.

"Awk!" A hellhound moaning after been sliced into half. "Erg!" After slicing multiple numbers of Hellhounds, suddenly one of them jump and bite Zald gauntlet. "Roaarrrr!!!" "Pawww!" Roaring from Zald by lift that hellhound up and smash it onto ground with high speed, that wolf body was twisted before it disappeared.

"Schwig! Paw! Schwig! Paw! Schwig! Paw!" Sliced, punch, sliced, punch developed from Ihwa. "Huhuhuh...." (Damn I'm am exhausting! Am I this weak!) Ihwa with a rage face express.

"Sinclair take turn! Lead us back to the entrance now!" Shouted by Alexander. "Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!" Non stop shooting arrows from Alexander, although he is remarkable accurate but can't slow down the rate of hellhounds rushing towards the team.

"Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!" Keep firing from the hellhounds, "This is..., don't tell me!" Zald seems to notice something. "Everyone leave this area now!!! It's gonna fall!!!" Shouted by Zald.

After hundreds of time of explosion from the fire ball, the ground started to collapse. "Sinclair watch out!" "Ihwa! Hold my hand!" Shouted by both men.

"Aaahhhhh!!!!" The screaming of four people falling down along with the broken floor.

Meanwhile somewhere in floor 14.....

"What the hell!!! Why does it here.....Ahhhh!!!" "Paw!!!" An adventure's head been smashed till his brain split out before he's dead.

"F-fire!!!" A bunch of adventures fires a target which is taller than 2m through their magic stones but seems no effect to the monster.

"Ahhh!!!" " Please I don't want to die!!!" Last words before their body parts have been smashed into meat crush.

"Don't underestimate me!!!" A armed guy lifting his sword try to chop off the monster, but the next moment "Paw!" "Arhhh!!!" His arm is twisted backwards and..."Erggg....damn you minotau..." "Crack!" The monster ripped his stomach off before he can finish.

Then the monster-Minotaur pick up the dead adventure's sword and keep wondering around as it like searching a new prey.