Chapter 8.5 High Class adventure

"Roaaarrrrrr!!!" "Booom!!!" A black lightning strike down to the pink dragon head, sliced off half part of the dragon face. 

"Good Job Maxim!!! Now eat this!!!" Hector spinning his double ended sword as fast as he could and throw out as it like a spinning razor. "Crackkkkk!!!" next moment the neck of the purple dragon has been sliced into half.

"Roarrr....." "hiisssss..." Enduring the pain of losing it's half side, the blue dragon begin to charge his fire breath towards the adventurers. "Booom!!!!!" An enormous light based blade strike downwards the blue dragon head, causing it slice into half from head through along the neck.  

"...She's s getting stronger every time I saw her." said impressively by Maxim.

"She's younger than me though..." said embarrassedly by Hector.

The light based sword slowly fading from the hands of a tall athletic blonde hair girl wearing a black blouse and skirt with a red cape.  

"Thanks for taking care of other part, we owe Zeus Familia another favor again." Said by that blonde girl. 

"This is our Familia quest too." replied by Hector.

"Victoria where is your captain?" asked by Maxim.

"The higher ups went to 'White Palace' for that skeleton king." Replied by that blonde girl Victoria. 

"Hope...they won't start the war with each other before kill that monster.." Worried by Hector.

"Come on Maxim let's go to Riveria now, I'm hungry!" said joyfully by Victoria with her grabbing his arm.

"Ya, lets stay at there for one night, I got booked a hotel room!" Whispered by Maxim with his blushing face. 

"Maxim, you naughty boy!" Victoria didn't feel any shy though.

""Haiz....Youth is so wonderful."" sigh by Hector and a 20s female adventure from same Familia with Victoria.