Chapter 24 Gladiator

"Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang!...." Blades collides each other.

A warrior engaged swordsman dual towards a giant humanoid reptile....

"Clang!!!" Shockwave has been created from both of them.

(Not swinging it recklessly....can feel the battle experience.) Zald pov.

"Clang! Clang! Clang! Pang! Clang!" After few parries, the lizard warrior hit Zald sword with it's tail, pushed back Zald a step backwards, then it speed up forward to strike.

"Clang!" Zald develops a brute strength to forced the lizard warrior to take a step backwards.  

"Raahhh!!!" "Clang! Clang! Clang!..." The lizard warrior advanced.

"Clang! Clang! Clang! Thud!" After few parries, Zald kick the lizard warrior leg when he seek an open, the lizard warrior slightly bend down. 

"Piang!" A horns fell onto the ground.

(Shit...It dodge my attack.) Zald pov.

The lizard warrior dodge Zald sword that coming for it's head. 

"Clang! Clang!" The lizard warrior strike to push Zald back.

(Strength is equal...Dexterity I'm on the upper hand....Agility I'm in disadvantage.) Zald pov.

(I must used my advantage...I don't have much time left!) Zald pov.

"Wind breaker Shooting Star!!!" Multiple shooting white light fall onto the lizardmen horde.

"Roaarr!!!" From the horde.

"Tsk! Some of them could reflect my attack!" Alexander whispered.

"Boooom!!" Alexander shoot a fire magic stone towards the horde again.

"Raarrrhh!!!" "Craacckkk..." There are two burning lizard men burning in front of the horde.

"Sacrificed!? Do monster has that concept!?" Alexander shouted. 

"Roarrr!!!" The horde seems angry for their dying comrades and rushing towards Alexander.

"Goddammit can't be help, all out war is the only way!" Alexander attaching a dagger in front of his weird crossbow. 

"Thud! Clang! Thud! Clang!...." Alexander uses his crossbow as a spear to battle against the horde.

"Roaaahhh!!!" A roar from a human.

"Clang! Clang! Clang!....." Zald advanced against the lizard warrior with all the swordsmanship tactic he learns in his life. Tactic he learn from his father....from his mentor....from his experience....He do everything he could to strike onto the lizard warrior body.

"Clang! Clang! Clang! Schwig!...." The lizard warrior parry Zald attack as fast as it could but couldn't avoid exposed opening for Zald to slice on it's skin. 

"Clang! Clang! Clang!!!" A parry that cause the lizard warrior nearly fall down....

"Got you!!!" Zald prepared to developed a deadly strike.

"Whooohhh" "Craccckk...." The lizard warrior breathes fire towards Zald face.

"Erghhh....!" Zald used his forearm to block the flames while stepping backwards.

"Urghh..." Zald throw away his melting gauntlet. 

(Again!) Zald pov.

"Clang! Clang! Clang! Whoosh....!" The lizard warrior didn't wait for Zald to gain upper hand this time.

"Thud!!!!" A huge sword fly pass through those flames and pierced through the lizard's head skull.

"You can't move either see clearly what in front of you when you breathes fire idiot." Zald said.