Chapter 151: Fen-Phen

"Okay, that's enough! Woah my god! I feel like I'm going to pass out!"

"Same here!"

I rolled my eyes and turned around jogging on my spot as I watched Jade and Rachel gasping for air.

"We haven't even run for long! Come on girls!" I panted.

"Iman we've practically been running for almost two hours!" Jade breathed put holding her sides.

"You said you were down to lose your baby weight. And you said you wanted to say fit. Why're you girls complaining now when you said you were down for a jog?" I raised my voice a bit.

"First off don't raise your voice at us." Rachel pointed her finger at me. "And second we said jog. Not a freaking marathon run. We're done."

I sighed and used my arm to wipe the sweat off my face. I walked over to where the girls found a bench to sit down on. We all three sat in silence as we drank from our water bottles.

"I'm sorry if I pushed too much. I just early need to lose weight. The Balmain show is coming up and Oscar wants my stomach flat and thighs skinny again."

Jade snorted. "I made the right decision when I stopped modeling. No more pressure to look and be a certain way."

"I don't blame him. You've let yourself go."

"Rachel seriously!" Jade looked at her with shock.

"No, she's right. I did let myself go. I was busy running my business and trying to work on my relationship with Nikki."

"How's that going?" Jade leans forward to look at me.

"Well..." I paused. "...It's going okay. We're getting along better than we've ever had before. Communication is amazing. Sex is amazing-"

"Ugh!"

I giggled at Rachel's response.

Jade smiled. "So, everything is amazing."

"We still bicker of course. But at least we don't have our outbursts and throw insults at each other. Also, he asked for me to move here permanently. For us to live together."

"Oh!" Jade raised her brows still smiling. "And what'd you say?"

"I don't know yet." I shrugged.

"Mhm... thought you said everything was amazing." Rachel snorted.

"I'm just scared that we'll become our old selves again. Or maybe Nikki will go back to drugs. Although he has reassured me that it won't happen. Also, there's the problem of Darling Cosmetics. I don't know what I'm going to do with it. My headquarters is in Canada. And all my employees who work there live in Canada. So, if I move my headquarters here. Then some may be able to do the move and for the ones that can't they'll be put off a job."

"Well, you're a boss. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to make hard decisions like that."

I nodded still feeling indecisive about what Rachel said.

"What did Nikki say?" Jase asked.

"He said he would give me time. But whatever decision I make he will support it. He knows my company means a lot to me."

"Why can't he move to Canada?" Rachel looked at me. "I mean all he's a rockstar. They travel and perform in different places. And they're barely home anyway. It's not like he has a business for him to stay put in one place. He can still be in Motley and live in Canada."

"True." I nodded again.

"But the majority of things you do is here as well. I mean all modeling business is usually done here. And a lot of your business for Darling Cosmetics is here as well. Your top fashion show clients are mostly living here. So, I can see why Nikki would want you to move here. I stead of you both living in Canada." Jade pointed out.