Chapter 26

Emily's POV:

We get out of the car, Lucy giving me a kiss on the head before we went our separate ways into the training facility. Ava had texted me on the way to training saying that she's sick and won't be coming in today which didn't help the anxiety I was feeling.

Ava is basically my only friend at training. I am friends with a few of the other girls but Ava is my closest friend and not having her here is going to be hard, especially today.

Natalie is one of the girls i train with, she doesn't like me for some reason and shes the main girl who has been giving me weird looks and making comments under her breath. Ava just said it's because shes jealous I'm staying with Lucy but I'm not too sure.

I walk into the changing room, putting my bag in front of my cubby and start taking my kit out. I can hear laughing behind me and as i turn around and sit on the bench it stops. I look up and see Natalie already looking at me which makes me shift in my seat.

I get changed quickly wanting to get out of this situation as quickly as possible. I get out onto the training pitch and start doing some kick ups with the ball hoping it would calm my nerves and it did.

Soon the rest of the girls were on the pitch and we started our training.