Delivery

Familia Memorial Hospital

Fatima's Room

Fatima, "OOUUUU GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!"

Angela, "Tima baby take slow deep breaths"!

Fatima, "Oooo this shit hurts where tf is Ian?"

Lori, "Idk but when I catch his ass I'm setting his balls on fire!"

*Ian came running in the room*

Ian, "I'm sorry Tima! I got held up with a client!"

This was actually a lie he was held up alright but she definitely wasn't a client!"

Lori, "Look at God and we're in a hospital! They can treat them damn burn marks up off that ASS!"

Fatima, "Nigga I could kill you! I've been in labor for 6 hours and you were no where to be found!"

Ian, "I'm sorry! I brought your favorite roses"!

Fatima, "Aww hand them here!"

Ian handed the roses to Fatima and she started beating his ass with them!

Ian, "Man Tima chill out!"

Fatima, "I didn't want no fucking roses! I wanted your ass here hours ago and tell whatever bitch you been fucking her perfume is cheap asf!"

Ian, "Tima I wasn't with no bitch!"

Fatima, "Nigga stop lying you reek of stank ass sex and cheap perfume! Fuck outta here!"

Lori, "That's what his dumb ass get!"

Angela, "Tima you need to calm down baby! You don't want your blood pressure to spike!"

Fatima, "I haven't calmed up yet!"

Heather's Room

Heather, "Ooo little girl you're kicking mamas ass!"

Zac, "Heather I'm right here is there anything I can get you!"

Heather, "Some ice please and a cold rag for my neck! It feels like I'm burning up!"

Zac came back out the bathroom with the rag to put on heathers neck but she didn't look too good! Heather's pulse was dropping and she started to have a seizure! The nurses came running!

Nurse, "Page Dr. DeVille ! NOW!"

Zac, "Is she okay? Is the baby okay?"

Nurse, "Sir I need you to step out for a minute please!"

Zac left the room with tears in his eyes!

Dr. DeVille ran into the room, "We have to take the baby now!!

Heather was rushed to have an emergency c-section around the same time Fatima started pushing!

Fatima, "OH GOD THIS BABY IS RIPPING ME TO SHREDS!"

Angela, "Fatima you're doing so good! Breathe with me!"

Lori, "That's right T, inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit! They all started to laugh!"

Dr. Wilson Fatima's mom entered the room!

Haven, "Alright booga butt are you ready?"

Fatima, "No Ma! where is Auntie?"

Haven, "She had an emergency c-section! I'm sorry booga but it's time to deliver your baby!"

Fatima, "Mommy I want auntie here!"

Haven, "I know booga but she can't be so we have to get my grandson out before he goes into distress!"

Haven Wilson and Heaven DeVille are twin sisters! They each have one child Fatima Wilson and Marilyn DeVille! They're thick and thieves and they also Own the hospital!

Haven, "Pushhhhhh Booga!"

Heaven, "I got her!"

Haven, "That's it Booga I got him! You did good baby!"

Isiah Roux Williams born 9:55 pm

Halo Zuri Taylor born 9:55 pm

Heaven, "I need a crash cart now!"

Haven handed Isiah to Fatima, "Aww booga butt he's so precious!"

Heaven laid Halo on Heather's chest! "Time of Death 10:02 pm"! The nurses took both Isiah and Halo to get cleaned up! Heaven called the morgue for Heather and then she had the nurses to pull Zac into her office!

Zac was a wreck! He already knew Heather was gone! Something in his heart didn't feel right! Heather didn't have any family so he was the only family she had! Dr. DeVille entered the room!

Zac sat up and they locked eyes, "You don't have to tell me she's gone! I already know!"

Heaven, "Is there anything we can get you? Or Is there anyone we can call to come up here with you?"

Zac, "No ma'am I'm okay thank you! How's my baby?"

Heaven, "She's beautiful! She's in the maternity ward, I can take you to see her if you would like!"

Zac, "I would love that actually!"

Heaven, "You can follow me!"

Zac had already call Tony and Jake! As he was coming out they were coming from the elevator! They hugged him and followed him to the maternity ward! Fatima, Lori, Angela and her mom were already there!"

Zac seen Halo and he immediately broke down, "Man she's so beautiful!"

Heaven, "Booga butt you did good he's so handsome! Where's Ian?"

Fatima, "Somewhere with his bit..." As she was talking she noticed Zac! "Auntie is he okay?"

Heaven, "His baby mother passed away during childbirth I think he's just taking it all in!"

As she said that all the women looked over to him and Angela and Jake locked eyes and so did Lori and Tony!

Fatima rolled her wheelchair over to Zac and placed her hand on his shoulder, "She's beautiful! What's her name?"

Zac looked up to her! He was amazed at her beauty, "Halo Zuri Taylor! Your son is handsome what's his name?"

Fatima, Isiah Roux Williams! She has a beautiful name!"

Zac, "Thank you so does your son!"

Fatima, "Thank you! Do you mind if I pray for you?"

Zac, "No not at all!"

Fatima said a small prayer for Zac and immediately he felt better!

Angela and Jake exchanged numbers and Lori and Tony exchanged numbers! As Fatima was about to ask Zac for his name Ian came up!

Ian, "So you beat my ass with roses and I come to find you skinnin and grinnin in a nigga face Fatima!"

Fatima, *Looked at Zac* "I'm about to go but just know it'll only get better your baby is a blessing!"