Sick

Everyone pulled up to Fatima's house and got out! Fatima got the babies out and took them in the house! They placed all the kids in the play room and pulled the gate! The women were in the kitchen while the men were outside! The women decided to make macaroni, potato salad, deviled eggs and baked beans!

Haven, "Booga?"

Fatima, "Yea Ma?"

Haven, "Do you need anything?"

Fatima, "Yeah Zac!"

Heaven, "Aww Booga it's going to be okay!"

Fatima, "Yeah I hope so!"

Madea, "Everything is done I put my foot in them baked beans"!

Heaven, "I know you did Ma"!

The ladies made sure the food was cooled off and fed the babies first before eating! Once they finished they placed them back in the playroom while they fixed their men plates! Fatima just sat starring off in space! The women called their men in and Madea fixed Fatima's plate sitting it in front of her! Everyone sat down and Jake said grace! Fatima was moving the fork around the plate not eating! Her phone started ringing so she got up and excused herself!

Unknown Call

This is a collect call from Zac! Do you accept the charges?

Fatima, "Yes!"

Zac, "Hey T is everything good?"

Fatima, "Yeah are you okay?"

Zac, "I told you I'll be fine! I heard you wasn't eating!"

Fatima, "Now who told you that?"

Zac, "It doesn't matter! You need to eat T!"

Fatima, "I can't knowing you are innocent and you're sitting in jail"!

Zac, "I told you I'll be fine!"

Fatima, "I won't believe it until I see you!"

Zac, "Woman you better eat something! How's Halo?"

Fatima, "She's okay do you know that she called me Mama!"

Zac, "What? Do you know how many times Karen tried to get her to say that to her and she wouldn't!"

Fatima, "Speaking of Karen! Her ass popped up at the park and tried to take Halo!"

Zac, "She did what?"

Fatima, "Yeah Halo kept saying No Ma Ma and she was screaming! I had Andi to create a protective order to keep her away from her! Talking about I came to get my daughter!"

Zac, "I know you went into full mommy mode!"

Fatima, "Oh yeah I told her ass she wasn't taking my daughter anywhere!"

Zac, "You know T I like the sound of that! I was a little taken aback when then guard made a comment about my wife and lawyer leaving!"

Fatima, "Yeah I had to see you so I worked my magic a little!"

Zac, "Well Mrs. Taylor does have a nice ring to it but listen I have to go make sure you eat and I'll call you tomorrow! Kiss Halo for me and please take care of your self T!

Fatima, "I will Zac!"

Fatima wiped her face and walked back into the house! All eyes were on her!

Andi, "Was that Zac?"

Fatima, "Yeah it was !"

Haven, "Is everything okay?"

Fatima, "Yeah it is!"

Madea, "I remember they came and got me! They had them hellachopers and everything but I was alright baby!"

Heaven, "I know you was mama!"

Joe, "They should've lock her ass away forever!"

Madea, "Joe sthu I just wish you were maggot food!"

Joe, "I'll rather be maggot food than a sack of cow manure!"

Haven, "Alright y'all that's enough!"

Everyone was talking and laughing! Fatima went in the room and played with the kids! They seemed to lift her spirits and she enjoyed building blocks with them!

Andi had been taking a few phone calls trying to get Zac out! She was praying for a miracle! She knew Fatima was sick over Zac being in jail! Andi also knew Zac was Innocent! Andi was outside on the phone when Madam walked up to her!

Madam, "Andi my connects found footage of the transportation used!"

Andi, "What was it?"

Madam, "He rode up on a Bus coming from Alabaster Condominiums!"

Andi, "What? That's where Karen stays! Do you have a picture of the person?"

Madam, "Hell yeah and it looks like Ian!"

Andi, "Can you send me all information please?"

Madam, "Of course and I sent the Bus driver down to the police station!  I made sure they had all the evidence anonymously! They already picked up Karen and Ian!"

Andi, "Thank You Madam, Don't tell Fatima I want it to be a surprise!"

Madam, "I won't!"

Andi left and headed to the Police Station when she got there she walked in and seen Zac coming from the back!

Andi asked for the Police Chef!

Police Chef, "How may I help you?"

Andi, "Your officers committed unlawful acts against my client taking him away from his daughter and family! I will be suing this Police Station!"

Police Chef, "That's not necessary, I had a conversation with the mayor and got Mr. Taylor's Record expunged and here is a check for $500,000 from the city!

Andi, Handed the check to Zac, "Y'all have a nice day!" Andi took Zac by his bank to deposit the check and then it took them 25 minutes to get to Fatima's house! They walked in and everyone was surprised but remained silent and pointed to the play room!