Heller ZACHARY

Zac went back to work and changed his clothes! He needed to blow off some steam so he went to his site and started helping his guys build! The ladies finished their lunch and prepared to go back to work!

Angela, "Fatima can you give us a minute to talk to the men?"

Fatima nodded and went back to Angela's truck!

Lori, "What did he say?"

Tony, "Basically he isn't really mad!"

Jake, "He's disappointed because she went about the situation the wrong way!"

Angela, "He's not moving out is he?"

Lori, "That's a good question because she will definitely break if he does!"

Tony, "No he didn't say anything about that!"

Jake, "I don't think he's mad enough to move out! He's just giving her some space!"

Lori, "SPACE! That'll only allow room for her to dig deeper into her head!"

Angela, "Hell Yeah and None of us want that fr!"

Tony, "He just needs time to process everything that just happened!"

Jake, "Exactly cause that could've messed up his deal if it was any other client!"

Lori, "What do y'all know about the lady he was meeting with?"

Tony, "Oh Chelsea Sanders!"

Jake, "She's bought her apartment complex from me!"

Tony, "I did the blueprints for her new apartments!"

Angela, "She was pretty! Is she single?"

Tony, "Yeah and I will tell you this, she's loaded!"

Jake, "And she has a thing for Zac! That's all she seems to talk about!"

Tony, "So T definitely needs to be careful with the way she handles this because once he's all in, he's in but.."

Jake, "Once he's out! He's out! Chelsea is just the woman to help him make that decision!"

Angela and Lori took heed to everything their men said! They kissed them and went back to Angela's truck heading back to work!

Chelsea had texted Zac and informed him that she was still interested in doing business with him and she knows today wasn't his fault! Fatima also texted Zac but he didn't respond because he was working! She was torn! She really thought he was ignoring her!

Heaven sent out a message from Madea stating, "I want all niggas and hoes at my house tonight! No exceptions and work is never an excuse! I have a lil simpatation sometimes but not this time!"

Everyone seen the message and responded except Zac because he was working! What he didn't know was Madea knew where he was and she was on the way there! Madea drove up blowing the horn! The construction was too loud so they didn't hear her!

Madea, "Zachary, Zachary, I know you hear me!"

Zachary heard something so he waved his hands to stop all construction!

Zac, "Oh Hey Madea!"

Madea, "It's Heller!"

Zac, "Oh Heller Madea! I didn't know you would be here!"

Madea, "I sent out a text about being at my house tonight and you didn't respond so BAM here I am! I thought I was gonna have to stare into your window just like this!"

Zac started laughing, "No ma'am I wasn't ignoring you just working!"

Madea, "Well I can see that son! Yes why he got in pants on the ground?"

Zac, "That's just his style Madea!"

Madea, "Ay son come here!" *Jax walked up* "And he got the golds too! Son let me tell you something! PANTS ON THE GROUND GOT YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND, LOOKING LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND HAT TURNED WITH THE GOLDS IN YOUR MOUTH A MADEA REMIX WHATT!"

Everybody was laughing!

Jax, "Your granny is a lovely lady!"

Madea, "Well thank yuuurrr! *looking at Zac* "so will you be at my house tonight?"

Zac, "I'm actually supposed to be working!"

Madea, "If you read the message, work is not an excuse!"

Zac, "Then I'll be there *hugging madea*"!

Madea, "Well thank you son! Make that money baby!"

Madea left and Zac continued his project! When he looked back up at the time it was 3:30pm and he knew him and Fatima were supposed to pick up Isiah and Halo at 4:30pm so he needed to get home and Shower! He left the site and went home to go shower! When he pulled in Angela and Lori was dropping Fatima off! *holding his head* "Man here she go!"

Angela, "I told you he would be back!"

Lori, "He doesn't look like he's staying! He looks like he came to shower! You can see the irritation all over his face!"

Fatima, "He doesn't want to see me! We are supposed to pick up Halo and Isiah in 45 minutes! How am I supposed to ride with him and we aren't technically on speaking terms!"

Lori, "You gone have to suck that shit up and move around! It's about the babies not you!"

Angela, "Is he going to Madea's tonight?"

Fatima, "Shit I forgot all about that! Idk though but I'm sure she's expecting him to be there!"

Lori, "Then you're going to have to save face!"

Angela, "Exactly get out this damn car and go get your man!"

Fatima got out and went into the house! When she walked in she peeked into Zac's room and heard the shower but she also seen a duffle bag on the bed which made her nauseous! She ran to her room and showered wiping her tears!