I'm Right Here

When Zac got in the backyard all eyes were on him!

Marcus, "Wassup young blood!"

Zac, "Nothing much pops!"

Jake, "Well I see T been on it again" *looking him up and down*

Zac, "Shit" *covering his boner* "Man you have no idea!"

Tony, "So did y'all make up?"

Zac, "No but I did let her know we can't be together right now!"

James, "And how did she take that?"

Zac, "She basically tried to seduce tf outta me!"

Everyone started laughing at Zac!

Zac, "Man that shit ain't funny! She was tryna be on demon time and I got out of there fast!"

Amp, "So what happened?"

Zac, "In the car she grabbed my dick man! Then when we got here she gone kiss me while rubbing my ears!"

Rafael, "Yeah she was prepared to snatch your damn soul!"

Bayo, "What did you do?"

Zac, "I told her ass now was not the time but I whispered in her ear and told her I was prepared to punish tf outta her!"

Preston, "Smoove asf! Boy!"

Zac, "I could feel her trembling under me! I knew she was soaked!"

Joe, "You just might get the bootay after all!"

They all started laughing and finished their conversation! Madea came to the door to let the men know the food was ready! They all walked in and washed their hands! The men flew to their women and Fatima spotted Zac in the kitchen helping Madea! She was horny asf! She knew she needed him again soon! She walked over to him and before she made it he turned around because he could smell her!

Fatima hugged Zac and he hugged her back rubbing up and down her back! She felt her legs weakening and so did he so his grasp on her became a little tighter! She was practically melting in his arms so he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist! Everyone turned around and watched the two in awe! They both just really needed a hug and they were the perfect person to give it to one another! He heard her breathing labored and he carried her to the chair and laid her down covering her up! Zac kissed her forehead and walked back into the kitchen!

Madea, "This heifer done went to sleep!"

Haven, "That's why she hugged that man like that!"

Heaven, "My nephew put that ass to sleep and he wasn't even fucking her!"

Everyone started laughing!

Madam, "Damn Zac you got the magic touch fr!"

Lori, "Hell yeah cause her ass is knocked tf out!"

Madea, "I told y'all my grandson was a betterin"!

The men, "A what?"

The women, "DON'T ASK!"

Everyone sat down and Zac blessed the food! They started eating and Zac notice Fatima stirring in her sleep! Everyone looked over and he got up and walked over to her! He placed one hand on her back whiling holding hisself up with the other one! He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I'm right here!" Fatima sighed and stopped moving! He knew she had drifted off back to sleep! He kissed her forehead and walked to the table!

Andi, "Damn Zac what did you tell her?"

Zac, "I just told her I'm right here!"

Angela, "And that shit worked out like a charm!"

Danni, "The question is how did you know it would?"

Zac, "I'm Fatima's safe space! She has night terrors some times and she needs to know that I'm here!"

Marcus, "Man that shit was amazing!"

Sabrina, "So what do you do when you aren't there?"

Zac, "I'm a light sleeper! She doesn't know this but I'll call her phone from mine and answer both! When she starts I always whisper, "I'm right here! I'm not going anywhere!" Because if I don't then she won't rest at all!"

James, "Yeah nigga you got a gift!"

Amp, "Y'all were definitely handpicked by God!"

Preston, "A match made in heaven if you ask me!"

Bayo, "What happens if you don't do this?"

Zac, "Then she won't rest and she definitely won't sleep!"

Rafael, "Yeah y'all are made for each other!"

Jake, "It's them damn soul ties!"

Tony, "Y'all are stuck with each other!"

Zac, "That's the same thing I said because I know she's not going to respond to another nigga the same way she responds to me! I just really want her to be able to heal without me! I know she's become accustomed to needing me to sleep and comfort her but I also want her to be able to do all that on her on as well!"

Joe, "Well if you ask me! He's pussy whipped!"

Everyone was laughing at Joe's antics! They finished eating and the men washed the dishes while the women cared for the babies! Fatima was still sleeping so when they finished, Zac carried her to the car while Heaven and Haven took the babies to go take a bath before going to their houses! Everyone said their goodbyes and Zac pulled off! When he arrived back at their house! He carried Fatima into the house and undressed her, placing her in bed! He grabbed her phone and called himself before placing it on the charger! With that Zac left and headed back to work!