Pissed

Zac was fuming! Fatima's speculations were about to drive him over the edge and he had enough!

Fatima, "Answer me Zachary! Is this what we doing?"

Zac, "Fatima, Why would you fly off the handle like that?"

Fatima, "You fucked me, said you would be home late and I come in here to eat which I invited your ass and you're all up on another bitch you know damn well I don't get down like that!"

Everyone was watching Fatima and she was definitely making a scene but it didn't seem to bother her as much as it did Zac IN THE MOMENT!

Zac, "Fatima Yoo I was in a business meeting!" *showing her his paperwork that was in the table*

Fatima had nothing to say in this moment! She was so caught up on what on her perspective that she didn't realize that he had paperwork on the table! She seen exactly what she wanted to see because she had been speculating in her head all day!

Zac looked at Fatima, "So you have nothing to say?"

Fatima was stumbling over her words, "I-I—I'm I'm So-Sor-Sorry"! This was all she managed to get out which made Zac furious!

Everyone else started approaching but didn't say much because the look in Zac's eyes said it all!

Zac, "SIT DOWN!" Fatima didn't budge! She just stood there! "I SAID SIT YOUR ASS DOWN"! Fatima sat in the chair Chelsea had just moved from and Zac sat in front of her! "I was in a business meeting! I had a boner because you walked in! I picked up on your energy and that's what caused all the adrenaline to rush to my head down there! Not only have you EMBARRASSED me but you may have just cost me a 5 million dollar project!"

Everyone gasped and Fatima had no words for her actions no matter what she said, she wouldn't be able to justify what she just did!

Zac, "Fatima I can't keep reassuring you that you're all the women I need but I can put whatever this is we have on PAUSE!"

Fatima's eyes got big and they looked like they were gradually filling with water, "NO"!

Zac, "Look I like you! I love your daughter and we work well together but I will not continue being your last resort! You were wrong on so many levels for your actions today! Not only did you humiliate me in front of a client but you're fucking with my money and my business! The same money and business I worked my ass off for!"

Fatima didn't speak! She was actually scared because of the calmness Zac sustained throughout their conversation! 

Zac, "I'll be home in the morning! We need space!"

Fatima, "No why wouldn't you come home to me?"

Zac, "You're unsure of what you want and we are two single people! Remember that? You made the decision to keep things slow and steady and I agreed! Now you're in here acting like I'm cheating on you and I'm not fucking with it! I respect you so much but the stunt you just pulled showed me you have little to no respect for me and I'm not fucking with that!"

Fatima, "Zac I'm sorry!"

Zac stood up and Kissed her forehead! He said a silent prayer for her and he walked out of the Bistro with the guys in tow!

Outside

Jake, "You're really not going home?"

Zac, "Nah I need to fix whatever damage that she caused which could tarnish the reputation of my business, I also will be working!"

Tony, "Man do you think you lost the deal Chelsea?"

Zac, "I know I didn't but she needs to know that if that was any other client I wouldn't still have my deal! I worked too hard to build my company! It's nothing against her, I just need to work!"

Jake, "I understand that but don't you want Fatima?"

Zac, "I do but not with her acting like that! I can't deal with it! She embarrassed me and I'm not mad but I'm definitely disappointed because I thought we were so much better than that!"

Tony, "I get that but you did leave room for her to sit all day and make assumptions about y'all situation!"

Zac, "True but she shouldn't have responded that way!"

Jake and Tony agreed with Zac! Emotions were high and Fatima made a decision off of impulse but they didn't know if it was emotions or just a genuine issue between the two!

Inside

Angela, "T you didn't have to do that?"

Fatima crying, "I know! The way he looked at me! I've lost him haven't I?"

Lori, "No you haven't at least not yet!"

Fatima, "I really need to talk to him!"

Angela, "T now is not the time! Emotions were high and it's okay to be upset about something but you went about it the wrong way!"

Lori, "Exactly jumping to conclusions is never good without looking at all the facts and you had everything in front of you and you still ignored it!"

Fatima, "All I seen was red! I know he would never do me like that!"

Angela, "And you're right but I think the best thing for you to do is leave him alone for the moment he'll be back home probably later on tonight!"

Fatima, "Damn let's just eat!"

As the ladies started ordering their food Jake and Tony were walking back in!