Surprise!

They arrived at the aquarium and grabbed the kids, placing them into their stroller!

Fatima, "Baby are you pushing or do you want me to!"

Zac was placing their bag onto his back, "All I want you to do is look beautiful baby I got the rest!"

They started walking and it seemed like everyone else fell in line behind them!

Fatima, "Baby why didn't you tell me, they'd be here!"

Zac, "Because that would've ruined the surprise and we aren't trying to do that!"

Fatima, "Umhm I hear you!"

Everyone walked into the aquarium and the children were enjoying seeing the animals! Each couple was separate but the kids ended up all together in one area playing! The guys were snapping pictures of the women and the women were snapping pictures of the kids!

Madea, "My damn foot's hurting nie!"

Joe, "If I wore a size 52 mine would hurt too! Mabel we should've went to the Zoo you look like a big ole elephant in that dress!"

Madea, "Joe stfu you looking just like that whale except for when your blowhole is the crack of your ass you can of shrimp! Shit got me hungry just looking at your ass!"

Joe, "Mabel don't get your ass in here and get to eating like an octopus your titties hang so low and that cellulitis sags down to your knees looking like you got 8 arms!"

Madea, "Well ain't nothing on you sagging or ever hung low!"

Joe, "Now you know I wasn't circumcised as a baby!"

Madea, "Exactly out here looking like a naked mole rat that didn't hit puberty!"

Everyone started laughing! They've learned to allow Madea and Joe to have their little spells with one another because it helps them grown closer! Whatever that means! The kids began to whine so they know it was time to feed them! They went to the food court and ordered food and sat down to eat!

Fatima, "This isn't as bad as I thought it would be! Don't get me wrong! I love my family but sometimes they're just too much you know!"

Zac, "Oh trust me! I know but we needed a family outing and this was good! The kids are playing! Everyone is bonding and enjoying themselves plus Madea and Joe are the life of the party anyways!"

Fatima, "How did you even get them to come?"

Zac, "Well I gave them some money!"

Fatima, "How much money are we talking about?"

Zac, "$500 a piece!"

Fatima, "Zac just for one day that's a lot!"

Zac, "Like I said! We needed this plus I really wanted them here! I also got Madea a carton of cigarettes and Joe some weed!"

Fatima, "Don't spoil them baby!"

Zac, "I won't baby! Today is just special!"

Fatima, "You continue to say that! It's like you know something I don't!"

Zac, "Well I'm just saying! We needed to come together for the kids and this was as great of an outing as we were going to get!"

Everyone finished talking and took the kids back to see the animals! Fatima was looking at her Favorite animal of all time! She loved Jellyfish! When she seen them, it was like she was a child all over again and she loved being able to watch them so closely! She was so caught up that she didn't realize that Zac was no longer standing beside her and her family wasn't in sight either! She turned around to say something to Zac about the Jelly fish and seen him on bended knee!

Zac, "Fatima Chyane Wilson, I have loved you immensely since the first day I seen you in the maternity ward! Your beauty shines through so radiant and effortlessly and it's still shining through today! Your whole aura gives off independent boss an...

Zac, "Fatima Chyane Wilson, I have loved you immensely since the first day I seen you in the maternity ward! Your beauty shines through so radiant and effortlessly and it's still shining through today! Your whole aura gives off independent boss and bomb ass mother! That's why it's only right that I make you my wife! You have loved my daughter since you met her and accepted her as your own! You've never judged our situation or even my past! The thing that made me know for sure that we were the woman I wanted to marry was when you rode hard asf for me when I was arrested! You took good care of my daughter and kept her out of harms way! If I could've ever handpicked a woman to take on the role as the mother of my baby, I would choose you everytime! I want to thank you for the wisdom you have bestows upon me and for always having my 6! There has never been a doubt in my mind of the woman you were and the person you were destined to be! The love of my life! The mother of my kids! My soulmate! My wife! My counselor! My therapist! My everything! So here I am kneeling before my queen in front of our family, friends, and God asking you to make me the happiest man in the world doing me the honor of being my wife!"

Madea, "Halleluyer! Halleluyer! Yessssss! Yesssss! Ohhhhh Yes! If I was you I would say yes! Speak lord! Speak to me!"

Fatima was bawling! She was trying to find the words to say! She looked up at Zac with joy in her eyes and peace in her heart, "Yes Zachary Luther Taylor! I will marry you!"

Zac placed the ring on her finger and picked her up. Spinning her around in a circle, kissing her!