Open

Zac got out of the shower and dried off! He knew he needed to get ready for Madea's house and pack clothes to finish working on the construction site tonight! He also thought about grabbing Halo and Isiah a set of clothes but he knew Danni kept her babies clean so they wouldn't have any stains on their clothing! With that thought in mind he got dressed!

When he made it downstairs with his duffle bag he noticed that Fatima's eyes were puffy! She still looked beautiful but her oar gave off sadness!

Zac walked over to her! He kissed her forehead while praying for her! Fatima felt so much peace! It was just something about the way Zac prayed for her that always took her there every time! He grabbed his keys and she followed him to the door! No...

Zac walked over to her! He kissed her forehead while praying for her! Fatima felt so much peace! It was just something about the way Zac prayed for her that always took her there every time! He grabbed his keys and she followed him to the door! Now was not the time for words because emotions were definitely still high! He helped her into the truck and then got in pulling off! They pulled up to the Daycare and signed both babies out! Zac walked out with Halo and Fatima walked out with Isiah!

Halo, "Ma-Ma"! *looking at Fatima*

Isiah, "Da-Da* *looking at Zac*

They both switched babies and drowned them in kisses before placing them into their car seats! Zac helped Fatima back into the truck, driving away! Madea stayed 30 minutes away from the daycare! The ride was filled with Gracie's Corner and silence! The babies may have been enjoying themselves but their parents weren't Fatima noticed the budge in Zac's pants! She slid her hand into his pants and stroked his dick! He froze, grabbing her hand and placing it back on her lap!

Zac, "Now is not the time T and as much as I want to sex won't fix this!"

Fatima looked down, "I'm sorry Zac! I never meant to do that to you!"

Zac, "This is why I wanted to wait until we were a couple to have sex! You went ballistic on me!"

Fatima, "It wasn't your fault! It was mine! I handle the whole situation wrong!"

Zac, "T there can be no more sex! We definitely need a reset after today! It's apparent we both have some things we need to heal from! We can't come to each other broken or else this would never work!"

Fatima was balling her eyes out at this point, "So you don't want me?"

Zac, "I don't want you right now! Not like this!"

Fatima had no more words left! Zac had so much authority behind his that she knew he meant what he said! She was so caught up in her emotions that she didn't ask him about the bag he had packed! They pulled up to Madea's and Fatima fixed her face and Makeup while Zac took the babies out! Within seconds Heaven and Haven had the babies  Zac helped Fatima out of the car and she kissed him! Zac kissed her back with so much force she was soaked!

Zac grabbed her waist, "Yooo T we can't!"

Fatima rubbed his ears, "I need you more than you'll ever know"!

Zac whispered in her ear, "I could punish tf out of you right now!" Those words sent chills down her spine!

Zac walked in the backyard with the guys and Fatima walked into the house!

Madea, "Well Heller to you too BOOGA!"

Fatima, "Hey Madea!"

Heaven, "What did you do to my nephew? He looked broken and I don't like it one bit!"

Fatima explained everything that happened and Madea almost threw her pan of grits on her!

Madea, "Girl I was about to play grit ball! What the hell is wrong with you?"

Fatima, "Idk it just happened but he packed a bag! He's going to leave me and it's all my fault!"

Madam, "T you got to stop this shit!"

Haven, "Exactly that man is not Ian!"

Fatima, "I know!"

Danni, "So did y'all at least talk?"

Fatima, "Yes we did on the way here!"

Andi, "Oh that's why yours eyes are puffy as hell!"

Sabrina, "What did he say?"

Fatima, "He said we are both broken and he doesn't want to be with me right now not like this!" Fatima started crying! Madea was rattling all the pots and pans and she stop instantly!

Madea, "You might as well shut them damn crocodile tears DOWN RIGHT NOW! That man has never left you! He has been preparing for a better life with you and your ignant ass keep fucking it up!"

Angela, "Fatima you need to go to therapy!"

Lori, "Now that's a great idea! Find out all your triggers and present them to him!"

Heaven, "Booga baby that's a great idea!"

Fatima, "I know! I'm just really scared of opening all that up to anybody right now!"

Madea, "Well be prepared to lose that man! You got a betterin!"

Madam, "Madea what?"

Madea, "A betterin! He's not a goodin he's a betterin! He knows exactly what he wants! He chose Booga and I know for a fact women be throwin themselves at him! But through all that he seen something in you!"

Fatima cried harder because she knew they were right! Zac chose her and if she really wanted to fix things she needed to choose her too! If it wasn't too late she was willing to try! She needed to get in therapy with Pastor Sapp! It was the only way, she could forgive Ian and learn to love Zac wholeheartedly! The question she kept asking herself was if he was on the same page?