The Picnic

Zac woke up when he heard the babies up! He changed them and bathed them and placed them in the playroom and started cooking breakfast! He knew Fatima wasn't up yet so he made Bacon, a veggie omelet and waffles with fruit, he also squeezed her some oranges for her orange juice! When Fatima woke up it was 10:30 am and she figured everyone else was still sleeping so she showered and did her skin care and hygiene routine! She put on a cute yellow short romper and brown sandals and headed down stairs!

Fatima, Good Morning I thought y'all were still sleeping!"

Zac, "Nah they've been up for about 45 minutes! They've bathed and eaten! Your breakfast is in the microwave!

Fatima, "Where are you going?"

Zac, "Don't worry I have to go shower!"

Zac made his way up stairs! He pulled Isiah's crib sheet off changing them and then made up the bed he slept in then he took a shower and did his hygiene routine before getting dressed!

Zac finished and walked downstairs!

Fatima, "Damn you look good where you going?"

Zac laughed, "I'm going to get my hair cut! Can you watch Halo or do you want me to take her with me?"

Fatima,"She's fine don't forget we have a picnic at the park today!"

Zac, "I know I'm just going to go to Tony's his dad said he can cut my hair over there so it won't be long and I'll be back in 30!"

Zac went into the room and kissed Halo and hugged Isiah, then he kissed Fatima on the forehead and hugged her! "I'll be right back!"

Fatima finished her breakfast, washed her dishes and made sure the snacks for the kids and the diaper bags were stocked! She changed the diapers of both babies and straightened up the playroom! As she was getting the kids ready Zac walked in!

Fatima, "Damn!"

Zac, "Well thank you! Are you ready?"

Fatima, "Yes!"

Zac grabbed the bags and the kids! He sat each kid in their car seat while Fatima grabbed her purse, two blankets, and locked the door!

Zac drove his truck and made sure he had everything he needed to set up the tent before they leave! The picnic was color coordinated so they wore yellow!

They arrived at the picnic as everyone else was getting there! They set up their tents and everyone disbursed including the kids who went to go sit under the shade and color in the coloring books Danni bought them!

The Women

Lori, "Damn Zac cleans up like that?"

Fatima, "Girl yes and he looking good and smelling good! I know the hoes gone be gawking!"

Heaven, "Idk why you haven't just made him your man yet!"

Fatima, "Because we are taking things slow!"

Haven, "Well Booga I hate to tell you this but as long as y'all taking things slow he's free game!"

Angela, "Honestly Fatima, I don't think he's looking for anyone else!"

Madea, "That man loves you Booga! Is your self esteem that low that you don't know when a man loves you!"

Fatima, "No it's not Madea I just think we should take it slow that's all!"

Madam, "Well we know y'all ain't fuckin but have y'all at least kissed?"

Fatima, "No we haven't! I mean he kisses me on the forehead all the time!

Danni, "T Zac wants you any fool could see that!"

Andi, "Exactly you better claim you man!"

Sabrina, "Right cause these hoes be trying to play for keeps!"

The Men

Marcus, "Zac look at you looking like new money!"

Zac, "Hell I feel like it to!"

James, "So how was things last night?"

Zac, "Well T sold me the other side of her duplex?"

Amp, "Aww man that's huge for Booga"!

Zac, "Yeah it is but I appreciated it so much!"

Woman #1, "Damn you sexy can I have your number?"

Zac, "I'm sorry but I'm not interested!" The woman just walked away!

Joe, "Negro is you crazy! Did you see the booty on that girl? And you turned that down for ass you haven't even seen yet! What is wrong with you boy?"

Everyone started laughing!

Zac, "Fatima's special! I prayed for a woman like that! I'm not about to mess it up over a temporary fix!"

Jake, "I'm proud of you man!"

Tony, "Hell me too cause back in the day that would've been a different outcome!"

Zac, "I have a daughter now I know better so I do better!"

Woman #2, "Damn Daddy what's your name?"

Zac, "I'm not interested!"

Woman #3, "Well if you ain't interested in her I'll take you!"

Zac, "I'm still not interested!"

Preston, "Damn you getting more ass thrown at you than most men get in a lifetime!"

Bayo, "And he turned every one of them down!"

Zac, "If it ain't Fatima I don't want it!"

Madea, "Them hoes is hot today! They just throwing ass at Zac!"

Madam, "And he rejecting them left and right!"