The First Time

Zac and Fatima woke up the next morning around the same time! Zac went to the guest bathroom to shower and get ready for his day! Fatima did everything she needed to do in the master bathroom! She was still stuck on the dream she had! That shit felt too real, even her pussy thought so! She wanted to let all of her sexual tension out! She knew her and Zac wasn't ready but she still wanted to at least sit on his face! Fatima walked to the guest bedroom and walked into the bathroom!

Zac covered his dick, "Man Yoo T I'm in the shower!"

Fatima, "Zac we need to talk!"

Zac, "Man this can't wait until I get out?"

Fatima, "No it cannot!"

Zac stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist leaning on the counter, "Wassup T?"

Fatima, "Zac I'm sexually frustrated!"

Zac, "Fatima tell me something I don't know!"

Fatima, "Aren't you?"

Zac, "Hell yeah but we already discussed this!"

Fatima, "Actually we didn't! We both just stated we weren't ready and left it at that!"

Zac, "Yo T what do you want from me right now?"

Fatima, "Can we have oral sex?"

Zac, "No T I'm not going there with you cause I'm going to want more and you're not ready!"

Fatima, "I need to fix whatever tension I have before I combust!"

Zac, "T oral sex is not going to fulfill your needs or mine it's a waist of time!"

Fatima, "Well how about we have sex now and then don't do it again!"

Zac, "T you're not thinking logically!  No one has sex and be around each other as much as we do and never do it again!"

Fatima, "Zac I need this! I can't believe you're telling me no!"

Zac, "I'm not saying No! I'm saying not right now!"

Fatima, "Just come eat me and let me suck it! *pulling at his towel*

Zac, "Fatima you wilding I'm not about to do this with you!"

Fatima, "You don't have to do anything with me! I'll do it with you!"

Zac laughs, "Boy you wild asf! Let's make a deal! We have sex, ONE AND DONE, and then you learn to sleep without me!"

Fatima, "Zac that's not fair!"

Zac, "That's what I thought!" *taking his towel off getting back in the shower!"

Fatima stepped in behind him, "So you telling me you don't want me!"

Zac, "I never said that! Sex will complicated what we have going on!"

Fatima, "Zac really?"

Zac, "Yeah! We both haven't had sex in a minute! What if we fuck and you get pregnant?"

Fatima, "I didn't think about that!"

Zac, "No you didn't!"

Fatima, "Zac just let me suck it and I'll get out!"

Zac, "Fatima you really buggin!"

Fatima, "Zac come on!"

Zac, "Man Fatima I value you too much just to treat you like some random! I'm not doing that at all!"

Fatima, "If now is not the right time for us to have sex maybe we need to be seeing other people!"

Zac, "Can't no other man do to you what I can but if that's the route you want to take then so be it!"

Zac and Fatima showered together and got out! Zac had became a little agitated by her comment and now he really did think about showing her what she can't get no where else! Fatima wrapped her naked body around Zac's and he turned around!

Fatima,"You know you're the only man I'll ever need"! She grabbed his dick and started stroking it! She squatted down and placed the tip in her mouth! She relaxed her jaws and started sucking the shit out of this dick!

Zac, "FUCK!" *trying to keep his balance as Fatima took more of him in her mouth* She placed her hands on the counter and went to town slurping and sucking! She was twirling her tongue around his dick! It felt like her tongue was wrapped around and moving with her mouth! Zac nutted in her mouth and she swallowed it! His knees was weak asf but he knew he had to get her ass back!

He carried her to the bed and handcuffed her feet to both end of the bed post! He opened her pussy lips with his tongue and slurped all of her juices up! Fatima, "SHIT PAPI OUUUUU"! Zac sucked and slurped on her clit sliding two fingers in slowly! He did the come here motion and had her scream and squirting everywhere! He kept slurping and fingering her applying more pressure and she creamed! He grabbed his dick placing it at her center!

Zac, "Tima look me in my eyes and tell me you want this!"

Fatima opened her eyes, "I want it!"

Zac slid in! "FUCK" was all they both managed to say! Fatima was adjusting to his size and he was adjusting to her tightness! She nodded and he stroked her long and deep! He was hitting spots she didn't know she had! He was about to cum so he slid out and nutted on her stomach before sliding back in! This time he picked up his speed! Fatima was breathless! The dick was amazing! She gripped his dick with her pussy and they both collapsed! He pulled out and nutted again and unhand-cuffed her! Fatima caught her breath!

Zac kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "One and done!"

Fatima thinking, "If this nigga thinks he's going to fuck me that good and never do it again he has lost his damn mind!"

They both went to go shower!