My Own

Zac went to shower in the guest bathroom and Fatima went to her bathroom to shower after they finished Zac started to say his prayers!

Zac's Prayer

God I come to you as humbly as I know how to thank you for allowing me to get through the circumstances that were placed on me! I know it was nothing but your grace that kept me during this time and I just want to say thank you! Thank you for blessing me with Halo and thank you for placing Fatima and Isiah back into our lives! Idk what's in store but I know that's a good woman and if given the opportunity I plan on loving, nurturing and protecting her and her son from harms way! I ask that you protect our friends, families, and their children and bless them abundantly in your holy name I pray Amen!

Fatima heard Zac's prayer and she was also saying a silent prayer she knocked on the door and Zac looked up!

Fatima, "Are you tired?

Zac, "Not really!"

Fatima, "Can you join me downstairs?"

Zac, "Sure I'll be right there!"

Zac had on boxers and no shirt so Fatima was definitely hot and bothered but she hid it well! Zac placed on his gray Joggers and a white beater making his way downstairs! Fatima was already sitting in the chair in her robe so he sat beside her!

Fatima, "Umm you smell good!"

Zac, "You smell better! Wassup?"

Fatima, "I wanted to talk to you because I know you plan on moving!"

Zac, "Fatima how did you know that?"

Fatima, "For one we talked about it and I know you respect me enough not to stay here for long!"

Zac, "Yeah you're right! I'm a lot of things but a moocher is not one!"

Fatima, "Well I wanted to sell you the other part of my duplex!"

Zac, "What?"

Fatima, "Yes it's the same as this one 4 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms, same layout! It's already furnished except the room down stairs and one room up stairs"!

Zac, "Property Value?"

Fatima, "I'll sell it to you for $150,000 I'll draw up the papers in the morning!"

Zac grabbed his phone, "Banking information?"

Fatima gave Zac her routing and account number!

Zac, "Check your account!"

Fatima,"I just got the notification!"

Zac, "Fatima you don't know how much this means to me so thank you! I know Jake is up! I'm going to go to his house and transport our stuff!"

Fatima gave him the key she looked really sad!

Zac, "Don't worry I'm not leaving tonight I just want to go over and paint Halo a mural!"

Fatima, "Okay here's the code to get back into the house and here's the code for the other house too if you ever forget the key!"

Zac kisses her forehead and called Jake!

Phone Call

Jake, "Wassup Man?"

Zac, "I'm coming to get Me and Halos stuff!"

Jake, "Okay? Are you moving?"

Zac, "Yes Fatima just sold me the other half of her duplex!"

Jake, "That's awesome Man! I'll leave the door unlocked!"

Zac, "Okay thank you!"

Zac gathered all of their things! He then returned to his home! Fatima seen him pull in so she decided to go over and help him plus she can see the babies on the camera on her phone!

Zac carried all the heavy stuff and Fatima carried the bags! He went into the room downstairs first and set everything up and completed her mural with a big yellow Halo ! He then unboxed the rest of her toys and placed them as well! He left out the playroom to go put her bed up and paint her wall up stairs with a mural of her and her name under it ! He unboxed a sofa chair and rug set she got for her birthday, while Fatima put their clothes and shoes away! After he finished placing her furniture, he mounted her Tv then he placed her night light where it needed to be and he was done! He didn't have to worry about furniture throughout the rest of the house because everything else was furnished and he was satisfied with his room!

Zac looked at the time, "Tima it's 3 am! Thank you for staying up with me because you didn't have to!"

Fatima, "Zac I didn't mind at all! You did a great job! I couldn't be more prouder if I had did it myself!"

Zac, "Well thank you! I learned how to draw in prison plus I'm very satisfied with the rest of the house I just need to do a little grocery shopping but it's home!"

Fatima, "Yes it is I'm proud of you!"

Zac, "Thank you but I wouldn't even have this place if it wasn't for you!"

Fatima, "Zac I'll always believe in you now come on let's go to bed!"

Zac locked his house door and returned to Fatima's! They went up to check on the babies who were still sound asleep but they changed their diapers anyways and laid them back down!

Zac, "Goodnight Fatima!"

Fatima, "Goodnight Zac *Hugging him*"

Zac went into the guest room and Fatima returned to her room within minutes they both were out!