The Picnic Pt. 2

The kids became fussy so they knew they were hungry everyone went inside of their tents to feed their babies!

Fatima made peanut better and jelly sandwiches for the babies and subs for her and Zac! She had carrots, pickles, celery, and fruit bowls she made! She also packed Juices for the babies and Powerade for her and Zac!

Zac, "Tima you took care of the babies and packed all of this! The true definition of superwoman!"

Fatima, "Boy stop! It wasn't hard! When Halo and Isiah get together they only focus on each other! They wasn't worried about me at all so that made it easy!"

Zac, "I see! If I would've known you'd be packing all this I would've stayed and helped!"

Fatima, I was fine! Did you get your groceries this morning?"

Zac, "Yeah and I restocked yours as well!"

Fatima, You didn't have to do that! I was wondering where that stuff came from! I just thought I bought it and forgot!"

Zac, "Woman you're something else! Now you know if you would've grocery shopped you would not have forgotten it"!

Fatima, "Yeah I know! I was just trying to put this imagination of mine to use!"

Zac, "T you're something else you know that!"

Fatima, "So I've been told *nudging Zac*"!

Zac, "Don't think I haven't noticed your ass palms hanging out! I'm just keeping my mouth closed!"

Fatima, "Don't think I didn't see them hoes throwing themselves at you! I'm just keeping my mouth closed!"

Zac, "Man them broads could never do anything for me!"

Fatima, "Oh I seen you turn them down!"

Zac, "Yes ma'am I did! Won't catch me lacking! I have all I need!"

Fatima, "Zac do you think we're moving too slow?"

Zac, "T I think the pace we are moving is good enough for us! I just want you to know I'm not interested in no one else! I just got out of a bad situation but if I had to choose someone to spend the rest of my life with it would definitely be you! I'm still healing plus we have a friendship that goes beyond anything! I would never do anything to jeopardize what we have!"

Fatima, "Can I have a moment of transparency? *Zac nods * It's days I want to ride the fuck out of you and it's days I want to just ride your face *Zac almost spit his Powerade out * I've experienced some heartache and pain but all of my problems disappear when I'm with you! I know sex will only complicate what we have! Hell it could even confuse both of us but I can't help but want you all the time!"

Zac," When you're ready and I do mean when you're truly ready I'll fulfill every sexual desire you have but I won't move until you tell me to! I'm grateful for you and definitely glad you're in my life ! Just because I don't say anything it doesn't mean I haven't thought about pinning you to a wall and fucking you until you squirt! Now is just not the time and I respect that!

The kids finished eating and Zac and Fatima cleaned up the mess they made! Zac took the blanket with food on it and dumped it over in the trash! He then returned to the tent!

Fatima, "Now you got me hot and bothered!"

Zac, "Well I didn't mean to, it's just the reality of our situation!"

Fatima wrapped the other half of her sandwich up and placed it in the cooler! Zac did the same then he laid down!

Fatima, "You seem really tired!"

Zac, "You have no idea! I toss and turn most nights! Nightmares ig! No matter how late I go to bed I'm always up early! So I'm about to take me a nap!"

Fatima, "Alright well I'll let you rest!"

Fatima realized Zac was already sleeping! She leaned down to kiss his cheek but he shifted and her lips touched his! The fire she felt was undeniable and then he deepened the kiss before letting her lips go! Fatima touched her lips as though they had been stung and then she left out the tent blushing! Fatima walked up to the Women!

Madam, "Girl what's wrong with you?"

Madea, "Something got to be wrong with her y'all better get her to two lane or somewhere!"

Fatima, "I'm alright I just kissed Zac by accident!"

Danni, "Girl how in the hell do your lips accidentally touch someone else's?"

Andi, "Where's Zac anyways?"

Fatima, "He's sleep! I went to kiss his cheek and he moved and my lips caught his and it was like a fire was ignited and they moved in sync together"!

Lori, "Don't tell me you tried to jump the man bones while he sleep!"

Angela, "Girl I'm proud of you!"

Sabrina, "Hop up on it and ride ! Yes girl!

Heaven, "Booga I know you didn't take advantage of that man!"

Fatima, "No he's a light sleeper anyways so I think he was awake!"

Haven, "Oh thank God!"