Drippin

Zac was preparing to go to work when Fatima walked into his room!

Fatima, "Damn where you going?"

Zac chuckled, "To work T but you knew this already!"

Fatima, "I've never seen you wear a hat!"

Zac, "I decided to add them to my collection! Plus it goes well with my outfit!"

Fatima, "Umhm well you look good FRIEND"!

Zac, "Well thank you T! Are you going to work?"

Fatima, "I'm actually doing some interior design projects today!"

Zac, "Well you look good!"

Fatima, "I do what I can! *spinning around* Sooooo?"

Zac, "What's on your mind T?"

Fatima, "Are these clients women?"

Zac froze and turned around, "What if they are? Is that a problem?"

Fatima rolling her eyes, "Uh No I was just curious"! WE ALL KNOW SHE LYING!

Zac, "Curious Huh?"

Fatima, "Yeah CURIOUS! And Technically I still don't have an answer to my question!"

Zac, "Curious with a hint of JEALOUSY!"

Fatima, "JEALOUS? Boy ain't nobody stun you!"

Zac walked over slowly to her and she could smell him as he approached! She was weak in the knees! He blew in her ear and then kissed her neck! She trembled under him! "The dick got you trippin LOVE!" Zac walked out of the room downstairs!

Fatima was slightly pissed no man has ever been able to resist her and the fact that Zac had received her cookie and resisted her so well bothered her! Fatima huffed and puffed walking downstairs! Zac heard her coming and he was chuckling!

Zac, "Are you okay? You seem a little tense!" *looking up at her*

Fatima brushed past him and her pussy was wet instantly! "I'm fine!"

Zac walked behind her and gripped her pussy and she gasped, "Is that why you have a wet stain right here?" Fatima threw her head back and Zac kissed her forehead letting her go! "I'll be home a little late cause I have some projects to complete! If you need anything you know how to reach me"! And with that he left!

Fatima, "SHIT HOW TF DID HE DO THAT TO ME! She went upstairs and showered again changing her outfit! When she stepped out the shower, her phone was ringing! It was the group chat!

Andi, "Hey T! We just wanted to check on you!"

Fatima, "I'm fine!"

Angela, "Girl you told me you were ready!"

Lori, "Exactly! Why tf are you in a towel?"

Madam started laughing, "Zac got you didn't he!"

Fatima mumbled, "In more ways than one!"

Madea, "My grandson got that ass! Didn't I tell you to CLINK CLINK!" Fatima started blushing!

Danni, "What happened girl?

Sabrina, "Yeah cause you are blushing hard asf"!

Fatima, "Yes we had sex and before y'all ask that shit was MINDBLOWING!"

Heaven, "Did y'all use protection?"

Haven, "Yeah cause the way you are flushed, y'all could've just created another baby"!

Fatima, "Yes we did but he gave me an ultimatum!"

Madea, "Oo girl them tomatoes ain't good! They'll mess your stomach UP!"

Everyone was killing themselves laughing!

Haven, "Mama she said ultimatum!"

Madea, "Girl I know what the hell she sai... I fed Haven a tomato cause she was working my damn nerves, it toe her stomach up so bad that I had to shoot her in the ASS"!

At this point everyone was screaming!!!

Heaven, "What did he say baby?"

Fatima, "He said that he would continue sleeping with me in my bed or I sleep with him once and then I sleep alone"!

Danni, "Oooo he got that Ass!"

Sabrina, "Exactly cause he knew your ass wanted both of them bad!"

Andi, "Girl what are you going to do?"

Fatima, "Idk y'all I'm so confused!" I got the best dick of my life and now I'll be sleeping alone! All because I agreed to continue taking things slow plus I can't get the dick no more! I was just horny asf I couldn't help myself!"

Madam, "Girl I just know that ain't what he said!"

Fatima, "HE SAID ONE AND DONE! Straight like that! Shit the thought of it got me sick on the stomach you hear me! That man turned me every way but loose and I loved every moment of it!"

Angela, "So is that why you just got out the shower?"

Fatima, "Actually NO!"

Lori, "So what's the reason you're not ready?"

Fatima, "I asked Zac about his client cause he was looking scrumptious and had a hat on girl!"

Danni, "A hat?"

Sabrina, "Now that's strange cause he's never worn one before!"

Fatima, "That's the same thing I said but I asked him if his clients were women! He basically said I was Jealous and walked up to me blowing in my ear and kissing my neck! Y'all I almost fainted but I made it downstairs and brushed past him! I was soaked and he grabbed my girl  and acknowledged that he could see the stain and then he told me he would be home late and left"!

Madam, "That MF got game!"

Madea laughing, "Hell yeah, he fucked you, gave you a tomato, made you soak your panties and told you not to wait up!! All in ONE day!"

Everyone started laughing! Fatima felt some type a way about Zac staying out late but she wasn't going to tell them! The ladies finished their conversation and Fatima got dressed and left!