Still Celebrating

Sabrina, "We will sing on the count of three *Holding her fingers up" 1-2-3"!

Everyone, "Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to Isiah and Halo! Happy Birthday to You! How old are you now..... 1! How old are you now..... 1! How old are you now..... 1! Happy Birthday to You!

Danni, "Mommy and Daddy can you help us blow out the candles?"

Zac and Fatima stepped up and blew at the same time!

Everyone, "Yayyyy!!!"

Andi and Amp walked in with gifts in both hands!

Andi, "Sorry I'm late! I hate court!"

Fatima, "Girl you're fine! Thank you for coming!"

Amp, "Now you know we wasn't going to miss it! Wassup FAMILY!"

Andi put the gifts down and went to go play with her baby!

Danni, "Mommy and Daddy! Open gifts now or wait until you get home!"

Fatima & Zac, "Home!"

They looked at each other and started laughing!

Danni, "Okay well I have a cart you can use to take everything to your vehicles!"

Zac loaded the cart and Him and Fatima went outside! He placed all Isiah toys in the trunk for her and then he went to his truck to put all of Halo's toys in! Fatima was about to thank Zac but Ian and Karen arrived!

Karen got out of her truck at the same time Ian got out of his!

Ian walked up first, "It's my baby's birthday and you out here skinnin and grinnin in a nigga face!"

Fatima, "Ian we are not a couple the days of you questioning me are long gone!"

Karen, "Zac who tf is this bitch?"

Fatima, "I'll rock your shit out here let that bitch word roll off your tongue again!"

Karen, "Like I said who is this Bi.."

Before Karen could get the words out Fatima slapped the fuck out of her and Zac laughed!

Karen, "Really Zac! You gone stand up here and laugh while she assaults me! I thought I was your woman!"

Zac, "Honestly Karen idk wtf you are!" *closing his trunk and walking inside!"

Fatima walked behind him but something in her gut was telling her to stand in the foyer and watch Ian and Karen!

Karen, "Do you see how he treats me? That's why I'm glad I got you baby!"

Ian, "Aww baby your face is red!"

Karen, "Yeah your baby mama got me good but what she doesn't know is I got the man!"

Fatima, snickered to herself and walked into the building because they were coming up the side walk! Karen went into the bathroom to put concealer on her face! Ian stepped into the party!

Ian, "Hey Everyone!"

Madea, "Umhm Come here Ian!"

Ian, "Yes ma'am!"

Madea, "You got on too much damn perfume!"

Joe, "Don't that shit smell funky!"

Ian smelling his self, "I think I smell fine!" *walking off*

Karen walked in the room and Madea pointed to Joe and told him to sniff! They sniffed together and shook their heads!

Joe, "I wanna know why her bd smell like his HOE!"

Madea, "Joe sthu don't say nothing!"

The party continued to progress and of course Karen tried to stick to Zac like glue but he wasn't feeling it at all!

Zac, "Karen whatever that smell is you have on stinks back up!"

Karen, "I don't smell anything!"

Zac, "Well I do and you're too close to me!"

Karen, "Well you act like you don't want me here!"

Zac, "You don't want to be here I don't act like anything!"

Karen, "I just want to go home to my man and make love to him!"

Zac, "I'm not touching you smelling like that and we haven't had sex in 2 weeks so nah I'm good!"

Karen, "Because you don't want to touch me that's why!"

Zac, "No because I got a feeling your ass out here fucking and I don't want shit I have a daughter to raise!"

Karen, "Everything is always about your daughter! What about me?"

Zac, "My daughter was here before you and she'll be here after you!"

Karen got up and stormed out! Ian noticed so he made up an excuse to leave as well and Fatima approached Zac!

Fatima, "Are you okay?"

Zac, "Yeah I'm good! I'm not chasing her ass! I know I'm the prize!"

Fatima, "I know that's right! But nah fr are you good?"

Zac, "Yeah I'm good ! I know she out here fucking, that's her business!

Fatima, "I think you're right!"

Zac, "What do you mean?"

Fatima, "I heard her and My BD outside talking I think they're fucking!"

Zac, "Well hats off to him cause I think her ass got something!"

Fatima, "Wym?"

Zac, "The smell coming from down there ain't right I noticed it two weeks ago and I went to the doctor to make sure I didn't have anything and I don't but I betcha her ass do!"

Fatima, "That's what his ass get! Always fucking everything he sees!"

They both laugh! Sabrina stood up to make an announcement!

Sabrina, "As Danni said earlier we appreciate everyone being here and we would like to think Zac and his friends for decorating! We would also like to thank Bayo and Preston for getting all the snacks and juices and we want to thank each parent here for coming to celebrate these two babies! We are getting ready to close and head to the park if you would like to bring your child you're more than welcomed!

Everyone agreed the park was a great idea plus the men were grilling! Heaven, Haven, and Marilyn called their husbands to meet them there!