Please Me!

The Next Morning, Zac got up first and went for a run! When he came back Fatima was still sleeping but there was a wet spot underneath her! He shook his head and decided to dive into his pussy! He spreaded her legs opened and started eating her out! She woke up immediately and told him, "Don't Stop!" It was obvious that she was still cumming from the night before! He slurped up all her juice and gave her ass and pussy an equal amount of attention! It was as if her body was levitating and he officially snatched her soul! She fell back onto the bed and released all her juices on his chin!

Fatima, "Ummm! Good Morning Daddy!"

Zac kissed her, "Good Morning Mami, Ready to shower?"

Fatima, "Yes Daddy I am!"

Zac carried her to the shower and they both washed each other before getting out! They did their hygiene routine and went downstairs! Fatima answered some emails while Zac cooked her breakfast! When he finished he handed her a plate of bacon, eggs and waffles with an orange juice!

Fatima, "Thank You Daddy!"

Zac, "You're welcome Mami!"

Fatima, "So I was thinking about taking the babies to the aquarium today!"

Zac, "That's fine by me! Did you buy the tickets?"

Fatima, "Yes I did!"

Zac, "Well since you bought the tickets, I'll pay for everything else while we are there!"

Fatima, "That's fine baby! What are we wearing though?"

Zac, "I'll let you decide Baby!"

Fatima, "Alright let's go pick out some outfits"!

Zac came upstairs to see exactly what Fatima picked!"

Zac, "Now this is nice! I approve Mami!"

Fatima, "Well thank you Daddy" *turning around to kiss him*

Zac, "Umm you better stop! We can't keep fucking like this or we are going to have a baby!"

Fatima, "Daddy I'll have your baby any day!" *grabbing his dick*

Zac, "Um Baby I wish I could but I have a meeting! I'll be back!"

Fatima, "It's the weekend Daddy! Why?"

Zac, "Chelsea needs to see me! I promise I'll be right back!"

Fatima, "Can I come?"

Zac, "Of Course you can baby!"

They headed for the door and Zac smacked Fatima's ass!

Zac, "Just make sure you're on your best behavior!"

Fatima, "As long as she's on hers!"

Zac, "Do I need to fuck the shit out of you before we leave?"

Fatima, "Um that may help!"

Zac pulled Fatima to their sofa and bent her over! He slid his dick in her and started pounding her shit!

Fatima, "Uhhh shit!"

Zac, "Take that dick Mami Damn!"

He smacked her ass and started fucking her harder!

Fatima, "Yes Daddy! Slut me OUT! FUCK!"

Zac pumped in Fatima five more times and they both came! They went upstairs to clean themselves up and then headed to Zac's office! When they arrived Chelsea was stepping out of her truck and everything about her outfit screamed desperate asf! Zac stepped out and didn't greet her right away because he had to help Fatima out! She noticed Fatima and her face changed! Fatima rubbed her ass against his dick and he smacked it before walking up to Chelsea!

Chelsea, "Good Morning Mr. Taylor!" She looked at Fatima and said, "It's a pleasure seeing you again!"

Fatima took her hand and shook it, "The pleasure is all mine!" She turned around and kissed Zac and he bit her lip! "Daddy I'm going to your office!" Fatima walked off and Zac couldn't take his eyes off her! Chelsea noticed!

Zac, "Alright let's go to the conference room and talk business shall we!"

They entered the conference room and Zac really didn't pay Chelsea or her outfit any attention! He got straight to business! Got her signatures and sent a crew to look at her property! The meeting was over as quick as it started and that bothered Chelsea!

Zac, "Well Ms. Saunders my receptionist will be in contact with you! Have a nice day!" He didn't even look up at her and Chelsea stormed out! Fatima noticed and she was dying of laughter!

Fatima, "Daddy are you ready to go?"

Zac, "Yes Baby!"

They walked out and locked the door! Zac helped Fatima into the truck and they left! When they arrived at Haven and Heaven's the babies had just got out the tub! Fatima handed her aunt and mom their outfits and told them they were taking them to the aquarium! Zac had his hands around Fatima's waist and everyone noticed! What Fatima didn't know was Zac had informed the whole family and the aquarium trip was about to turn into a big Family reunion! Minus Joe and Madea cause y'all know they aren't coming! Especially since the aquarium doesn't have a smoking section! The babies were ready and Fatima put Halo's bows in her head! They placed the kids shoes on and strapped them in, heading to the aquarium! Everyone else was not too far behind!