Fantasy World

Haven, "How was your date son?"

Zac sitting down at the table,"It was good! I liked the vibe so I'll definitely do it again!

Fatima, "Well looks like we are moving on!"

Zac, "Yeah it looks that way!"

Fatima, "I have to ask you something and I'll leave it alone"!

Zac, "Wassup?"

Fatima, "Did you fuck her?"

Everyone looked at Zac waiting for his answer!

*ALARM BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Zac woke up in a cold sweat! "Damn that dream was wild! I don't need that shit happening fr!"

Zac noticed Fatima wasn't in the bed so he turned the alarm off and walked downstairs!

Fatima, "Good Morning I decided to let you sleep longer! I knew you were tired from yesterday!"

Zac, "Good Morning Beautiful it's okay! I have something to show you around lunch time but I want to pick you up and I will need to blind fold you! Are you down for that?"

Fatima, "Hmmmm *touching her chin* Of course Zac, I trust you!"

Zac, "Good I have some thing's to do this morning so I'll be back around 12! I just know you're not going to work in that!"

Fatima laughing, "No I'm brunching with the ladies today! I know you're not going to work in that!"

Zac laughing, "Nah but I am running errands! You don't like my fit? *turning around*

Fatima, "No I don't!"

Zac, "Fr T?"

Fatima, "Nah I love it! You looking real daddyish"!

Zac, "Says the Nubian Queen!"

Fatima, "Boy stop! Are you ready?"

Zac "Yes I am *grabbing her purse and keys*!

Zac locked the door and unlocked Fatima's truck helping her in!

Fatima, "Well thank you!"

Zac, "Anything for you *handing her, the purse and keys; kissing her forehead* Drive safe and I'll see you in a couple of hours!"

Fatima, "Alright!"

They both left and Fatima headed to "The Hive"!

The Hive

Fatima pulled up and Angela, Lori, Madam, Andi, Danni, and Sabrina were waiting!

Fatima stepped out the car, "Danni and Sabrina I didn't know y'all would be here!"

Madam, "The same thing I said cause I'll tear some shit up about my baby!"

Danni, "We own the daycare! We are allowed to take days off! Just like you and Andi"

Sabrina, "Plus our staff members are very capable of handling their job responsibilities or else their asses wouldn't be there!"

Andi, "You're right about that?"

Fatima, "It's a lovely day to be a BOSS!"

They all walked into the restaurant and took their seats! They ordered their drinks and waited for their waitress to return while they looked at the menu!

Madam, "So T wassup with you and Zac?"

Fatima, "Zac is amazing! He's good with the kids! He cooks, cleans, washes and folds clothes, he's a handyman, and he makes me feel safe especially when we are together! We are in a good spot!"

Andi, "So are y'all together or not?"

Danni, "That's a good question, because inquiring minds want to know!"

Fatima, "I mean the intimacy is there but we haven't taken it to the bedroom! He never over steps with me! He always hold me and just make sure I'm good!"

Sabrina, "But do you want to go there with him though?"

Fatima, "I mean I wouldn't mind cause it's hard to come by a man like that plus he loves our babies and that's all I could really ask for!"

Madam, "So what are you waiting on cause I know that coochie got cob webs!"

Fatima laughing, "I want us to be sure about all of this before we take it there!"

Danni, "Weren't you sure when you sold him the other half of your duplex?"

Fatima, "Yeah I was!"

Andi, "So what changed?"

Fatima, "Nothing changed! We just haven't taken it there but if I'm being honest, I can't sleep without him being in the house with me!"

Lori, "What?"

Fatima, "Girl yes and lately I've been calling him over just so I can go to sleep!"

Angela, "Yeah you're definitely in love!"

Fatima, "I think I am but this is the longest I've gone without sex with anyone I'm with and it definitely makes me feel special!"

Danni, "So you're saying you don't need sex?"

Fatima, "Girl I'm not saying that cause the way he be smelling, dressing and looking at me tells me all I need to know!"

Lori, "And what's that?"

Fatima, "That we are both sexually attracted to each other!"

Sabrina, "Girl! How do you know that?"

Fatima, "Because when he holds me, I'm wet instantly and I feel his dick poking me all night!"

Madam, "Girl I couldn't do it! I would've had to jump on top of Rafael!"

Danni, Andi, Sabrina, Lori, & Angela, "Right!"

Fatima, "I don't know if it's going to be that easy!"

Lori, "And why is that?"

Angela, "Right cause the sexual tension is there"!

Fatima, "Let's just say, "That thang be thangin"! *sipping her drink*

The ladies ordered their food and engaged in small talk! The food came and they ate!

Fatima, "Well ladies this was fun but Zac is taking me somewhere around 12 so I need to be making my way home! I'll call y'all later!"

Andi, "Alright Girl"!

Madam, "Okay then T"!

Lori, "Drive Safe"!

Sabrina and Danni, "We'll see you at pick up!"

Angela, "Love you girl!"

Fatima, "I love y'all"! *leaving*