Can't Wait

At the park, the babies ran until they couldn't run anymore! They chased them and even bought some toys for them to play with! The rode on the swings and even fed the ducks!  Zac bought them ice cream and they sat down and watched the sunset! Fatima was leaning up against his chest in between his legs! He couldn't stop rubbing on her and she actually didn't want him to stop! He slid his hands to the front of her dress and played with her nipples ! Her panties were soaked and she needed to ride him in the worst way! She looked over at the babies and they looked sleepy! They cleaned the babies up and got them into the truck! Zac rubbed up and down her legs the whole drive! He wanted her to be ready for the love making that was about to occur when he got her home! They grabbed the babies food and dropped them off around 8:30!

Fatima, "See You Tomorrow Babies!" She kissed both babies and hugged them like she didn't want to let them go!

Zac, "I love you!" He kissed both babies and handed them to Fatima's mom and aunt!

Fatima, "We will be back tomorrow but it may be earlier, since it's the weekend!"

Heaven, "Alright Booga!"

Haven, "Just let us know when you're on the way so we can have them ready!"

Zac, "We will! We love y'all! Have a good night!"

Everyone, "We love y'all too! Drive Safe!"

When they got home, the tension was so thick neither one of them could wait! Fatima climbed to the back seat and Zac joined her! She sat on top of him and rubbed his dick around her entrance!

Zac, "Stop playing with me SHIT!"

She stood up and slid down on him! He was trying to control his nut but her wetness was about to take him there! She bounced up and down and he released her nipples from her dress! He slurped and sucked on them and she threw her head back! He bussed and she creamed! She placed her feet beside his head and allowed him to fuck her from underneath!

Fatima, "YES DADDY YES FUCK YOUR PUSSY!"

Zac, "SHIT MAMI I CAN'T CONTROL THIS NUT!"

Zac bussed again and Fatima squirted! He lifted her up and stuck his fingers in with his dick!

Fatima, "Zac WTF are you doing to me? DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

She squirted and creamed at the same time and you would've thought she was having a seizure! He lifted her up and slammed back inside of her before he bussed! They both fixed themselves up and walked into the house! They both wanted and needed more so Fatima gave him the green light to handcuff her and have his way! He stripped her down and Handcuffed her to the bed! He started eating her pussy and made his way to her ASS! That struck a nerve for Fatima and she started creaming uncontrollably! He slurped her ass so good, you would've thought it was his last supper!

Zac, "Shit girl you're making a mess!"

Fatima couldn't speak! She was on a high she never wanted to come down from! She loved how he catered to her body!

Zac,"Baby do you want Daddy's dick?"

Fatima's eyes were rolling and a tear fell!

Zac, "Baby use your words!" He kept eating her ass and she was trying to talk but couldn't form the words!"

Zac, "Baby do you want me to stop?"

Fatima, "N-N-NO! Y-Y-Y-Yes I w-want all of D-D-Daddy's Dick!"

Zac stood up and slid inside of her! She was now screaming in ecstasy! He pumped in her slow and steady! She started squirting but he kept going! She told him to have his way and he was going to do just that. He bussed and laid down on top of her, kissing her while stroking her deep! He felt her pussy pulsating so he knew she was about to come again! He sped up and they reached ecstasy together! He pulled out and unhand-cuffed her! Fatima was still shaking and creaming! He waited until she stopped which took 10 minutes before he carried her to the tub! He decided to let her Soak first while he showered! It was obvious she was still trembling! When he got out the shower he picked her up and stepped back in with her! He got the water hot just like she likes it and he bathed her! He dried her off and placed her in the recliner in their room while he changed the sheets!

Zac, "Baby I placed some salmon and asparagus in the oven and I got some mashed potatoes on the stove I'll be back!"

Fatima, "Alright Daddy!"

An hour later he came back with the food! Fatima's legs still felt like noodles so he carried her to the bed and sat her tray off food and tea in front of her! They ate and watched TV and then he went downstairs to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen! When he came back she was sleep! He climbed in the bed and pulled the covers over her! She rolled over to him and kissed him!

Fatima, "I love you Daddy!"

Zac, "I love you too Mami! Goodnight!