Wtf Fatima

Heaven called everyone over to Fatima's house after she knew everyone was off! When they pulled up they seen a woman and a baby coming out of Zac's house!

Heaven, "Hey Does Zachary Taylor live here?"

Alana, "No ma'am! Not as of this morning! He rented this place to me and my daughter!"

Heaven, "Oh okay thank you!"

Everyone looked around confused!

Haven, "So he moved!"

Madea was pissed! She was banging on Fatima's door hard asf! Fatima came to the door!

Fatima, "WT!"

Madea, "Let that shit roll off your tongue if you want to!"

Fatima, "What are y'all doing here? Hey Boodie *picking up Isiah* Where's Halo?

Heaven, "You tell us?"

Fatima, "Idk with Zac ig!"

Madea pushed passed her and everyone walked behind her!

Haven, "Booga what did you do?"

Fatima, "What do you mean?"

Madea, "Girl play dumb if you want to I'll ring your fucking neck WTF did you do to my grandson! Your auntie and mama said he was upset when he picked up that baby so tell the truth right now!"

Fatima, "I slapped his lying ass!"

Danni, "Fatima why would you put your hands on him after everything he's been through!"

Fatima, "Because he told me he would never leave me and it's apparent he had every intention on leaving me!

Tony, "What gave you that idea?"

Fatima told everyone the story and how it lead up to her slapping him!

Madea jumped up, " I outta slap the taste out your mouth"!

Andi, " You invaded his privacy!"

Marilyn, "You called him the one thing he has been hearing all his life!"

Sabrina, "Most of all you put your hands on him! People been knocking him around all his life and then you go and do it!"

Angela, "You were wrong T!"

Jake, "Plus he bought the house for y'all and the kids he was waiting on a few more decorations to come in so he can surprise you!"

Fatima collapsed, "He what?"

Lily, "Let me guess you didn't give him the opportunity to explain!"

James, "Booga he is a good man"!

Marcus, " He worked so hard to come out of that dark place"!

Danni. "And you put him right back there!"

Madea, "Don't cry now! Get your ass up! You gone eat them words!"

Preston, "This shit is crazy!"

Amp, "Booga I thought you were better than that!"

Bayo, "I tried calling him but the number is disconnected!"

Joe just shook his head!

Jake, "Man I got to go check on him!"

Heaven, "Wait you know where he is living!

Jake, "Yeah I sold him the house!"

Haven, "Can you take us there?"

Jake, "I don't think that's a good idea! I don't need him mad at me!"

Angela, "Baby please!"

Jake, "I'll call his work line if he says no I need y'all to respect that!"

Jake called Zac

Zac, "Wassup Jake!"

Jake, "Nothing much man everyone wants to come over but I needed to ask you first! I wasn't going to ambush you!

Zac, "I'll agree only because Halo seems to miss Isiah but I don't want no pop ups in the future and I need them to respect me needing space from this situation!"

Jake and Zac hung up and Jake listed the terms! Everyone agreed and they headed to Zac's house!

Angela, "Wait a minute we decorated this house!"

Fatima felt worse! Jake rung the doorbell and Zac open it! Letting everyone in! The first thing they noticed was the beautiful mural of everyone in the family!

Madam, "Zac this is fire!"

Zac, "Thank you M! I worked hard on it, there's two more up stairs and one in each cave! Y'all can look around if you'd like Halo is in her room!"

Fatima, "Zac I..."

Zac, "Fatima with all due respect I don't have nothing to say to you *walking down to his cave* He could see Halo and every other room so he wasn't trippin!

Heaven, "Everything is so beautiful!

Fatima seen Isiah's door and then she pushed the door open crying harder! "He did all this for me!"

Madea, "Yeah now you done lost a good man!"

Fatima put Isiah in Halo's room to play and she went to go find Zac! She came across her woman cave and the mural he painted of her! She stepped out the room and went into the next room! She found Zac looking at Halo and Isiah playing!

Fatima, "You know we miss daddy!"

Zet rehagc, "Fatima I'll help you with Isiah but we can't be together!"

Everyone was listening.

Fatima, "I'm..."

Zac, "Fatima if you're about to tell me you're sorry you can keep it! You put your hands on me! I've never disrespected you! We aren't coming back from this so you can let that go!

Fatima, "Zac I'm not letting you go have a happily ever after with another bitch!"

Zac, "Fatima we aren't together wherever I decide to lay my head, isn't your concern!"

Fatima, "Zac you're mine!"

Zac, "Nah I'm free game! If you don't want to talk about the kids we have nothing to talk about!"