Lust or Love

They were having a whole make out session and didn't realize that everyone had dispersed! That was Zac's plan! He had a hotel room waiting and room service ready for Fatima!

Fatima, "Zac where are my babies?"

Zac, "Gone and now so are we come on!"

Fatima was all smiles because Zac planned everything down to a T! When they stepped outside a limo was waiting!

Fatima, "Zac who is going to drive the truck back?"

Zac, "Baby that's already taken care of! Now let's go!"

When they got in the back of the limo there were lemon drops waiting for Fatima! She took 3 and climbed on top of Zac, "How do you always make me the happiest woman in the world?"

Zac, "That's because we are made for each other!"

Fatima started pulling at Zac's pants biting her lip, "How long before we get to the hotel?"

Zac, "With the way traffic is 35 minutes why?"

Fatima, "That's all the time I need!"

Fatima slid down and unzipped Zac's pants and pulled his dick out of his boxers!

Zac, "Baby we can wait until we're in the hotel room!"

Fatima slid his tip into her mouth and relaxed her throat before consuming his dick!

Zac, "SHITT!"

He grabbed her head and fucked her face! She was swirling her tongue around him and she tightened her throat around his shaft!"

Zac, "WTF!"

In minutes he was cumming and she let it slide down her throat!

Zac, "Girl you might not make it to the spa today!"

Fatima but her lip, "Daddy I need you!"

Zac picked her up and slid her onto of him!

Fatima, "FUCCKK!"

He was stroking her fast and deep! She placed her hands on his chest and caught her rhythm giving it back to him! The noises grew louder and soon they climaxed together! The limo pulled up in front of the hotel and they stepped out! Zac checked them in and they had a steamy make out session in the elevator! They got in the room and Fatima walked to the balcony! Zac bent her over and entered her from behind!

Fatima, "Oouu!"

He was pounding tf outta her and she was enjoying the ride! She backed up from the balcony and bent down to grab his ankles!

Zac, "Dammnnn!"

She was throwing it back and he was catching it! They climaxed again and he pinned her up against the sliding door! This time he used his fingers and snatched her soul literally! She was gasping and he was hitting her g-spot! Her pussy started pulsating and she started squirting! He slid in and stroked her slow and steady! Her pussy was gripping tf outta his dick and he was finding it hard to control his nut! He filled her up and they went to go shower! They started back up he placed her on his shoulders and started slurping her inside!

Fatima, "That shit feels soooo good don't stop!"

Zac ate her until she collapsed and then he finished showering himself and her! The masseuse came and Fatima got her massage while Zac sat out on the balcony just enjoying the view! He was counting his blessing 10 fold because Fatima plus their kids was all he needed and he thanked God daily for blessing him with his 3! The more he thought about it the more tears began to stream down his face because he didn't know to what extent he needed them! God had truly blessed him!

Fatima finished her massage and walked onto the balcony she seen Zac crying so she decided to say a prayer, "God thank you for everything you've allowed this man to go through and all obstacles he's conquered! Thank you leading him in the right direction and blessing his path to success! Thank you for our beautiful babies and my family that is now his! Thank you for every pray he's prayed and every tear he's cried! Thank you for the blessings and allowing him to break generational curses! Thank you for the man he used to be and the man he's become! Thank you for wrapping your arms around him and protecting him from harms way and thank you for allowing the stars to align so that we could become as one! In Jesus name I pray Amen!"

Zac, "Amen!"

Fatima, "Now how did you know I was praying?"

Zac, "Because I always get a sense of peace and calmness when you pray for me! T we are connected in more ways than one!"

Fatima wiped his tears and kissed his lips, "I just want you to know that you're an amazing man, dad, and you'll be an even better husband! Your past won't ever define you and our future is bright! Never lose sight of who you are and never forget who you were! Those battles make you a warrior and you wear your stripes proudly baby!"

Zac kissed Fatima because that was all the confirmation he needed to know that he chose his help mate and she was truly his match made in heaven! All the prayers he sent up for a God fearing woman who prayed for him, encouraged him, motivated him, and looked beyond his flaws came true! If he ever doubted God hearing him, it all went away when this woman stepped into his life! He realized it wasn't LUST but definitely a LOVE thang!