Wrath of a Man

⚠️This chapter is full of GRAPHIC VIOLENT CONTENT! If you can't handle it SKIP THIS CHAPTER⚠️ Happy Reading Lovelies 💛

The smoke cleared and everyone stepped in and Fatima was hiding! Zac's crew tied Ian to the chair! Gary to the bed and Hayden to the wall! The Family stood back because it was obvious Zac knew WTF he was doing! The guys then brought three barrels in and filled them up with Acid! Zac was looking for Fatima and when she spotted him she ran out!

Fatima, "Papi!" She ran into Zac's arms and kissed him!

He returned the kiss and checked her out, "Mamas are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

Fatima, "Ian slapped me, Hayden tried to offer me that lil ass dick, Gary kept calling me a bitch, and they were trying to sell me to Hayden's bitch ass!"

Zac handed Fatima a duffle bag, "You already know what to do"! Fatima stepped outside and changed before coming back in and she had everyone's attention!

Fatima walked up to Zac and he handed her, her vest! The back of it read, "Ice's Cube"! She kissed him once more and stepped back towards her family before she could get back good enough, Paul pulled up her a chair and Robin helped her sit!

Madam, "Damn Zac got them niggas trained like that"!

Fatima, "I'm his cube and nothing happens to me! If I break a nail under their care he'll shut the city down!"

Madea, "I thought I loved him before but I definitely love his ass now! Gone head grandson!"

Ian, Gary, and Hayden started to wake up!

Ian, "This nigga! Who tf you supposed to be nigga" *looking at Zac*

Zac laughed, "Let me reintroduce myself" *taking his vest off* "Man name is Ice, and I'm the coldest mf around these parts!"

Gary, "S-S-SO You're Ice!"

Zac, "The one and only and it appears to me that you niggas don't know when to quit! See you took my Cube and now I'm about to Ice you out!" *holding his hand out, Bryce handed him his machete* Everyone gasped!

Zac looked at Ian, "Now which one of them dirty ass hands he used to slap you mamas?"

Fatima, "The right one Papi!"

Before Ian could say anything Zac lift up the machete and cut off his right hand!

Rafael, "Damn!"

Tony, "That's just a warning!"

Ian was screaming, "Fuck you cut my damn hand off"!

Zac didn't say anything! He walked over to Hayden! "Mamas you say this nigga tried to give you his dick?"

Fatima, "Yes Papi! He did!"

Zac lifted up his machete and cut Hayden's dick off! It wasn't much to work with so he ended up cutting his one lil ball off too!

Hayden, "My dick!"

Danni, "Nigga what dick?"

Andi, "I didn't see much of anything D!"

Sabrina, "It disappeared!"

Everyone was laughing!

Zac walked over to Gary! "Mr. Borders! My cube tells me you called her a bitch!" Zac snapped his fingers and his guys came over and wired Gary's mouth open! Zac pulled his tongue out with his tweezers and cut it off! Laying it down on the tray!"

Angela, "Oouu shit! I'm lost for words!"

Zac walked over to Ian, "Seeing as though you're the only one that seems to be able to talk! I'll give your ass five seconds to tell me your end game here!"

Ian, "Nigga I ain't telling you shit!"

Jake, "Wrong answer NIGGA!"

Zac cut off Ian's other hand, "You gone end up in pieces anyway nigga! You might as well fess up and stop being a bitch!"

Preston, "This mf been bitch made!"

The door opened and someone walked in! Everyone was on high alert! "Baby did you finish! I'm ready to go get my man back!"

Fatima turned around and snapped her hands! The men were charging at the woman!

Ian, "Baby run!" She turned around and tried to leave but J had her ass by the neck!

Lori, "Uhuh BITCH! That's your ass!"

Zac, "So you 4 mfs orchestrated all this!"

Fatima punched her in the face, "Bitch you hear my man!"

Woman, "Y—Yes! Ian wanted Fatima and I wanted you Zac!"

Bayo, "Still dick riding I see!"

Zac, "Karen you'll never want for anything else ever again I can promise you that!"

Karen, "Zac I'm sorry! I just needed my man back!"

Fatima snapped her hands and the men handed her a machete!

Madea, "Handle your business Booga!"

Zac, "Cube" *looking at her*

She walked up to Zac grabbing his dick, "Papi I got this!" *kissing him* "This hoe ain't talking about shit"!

Karen, "Zac gone always want this puss..." Fatima spun around and cut Karen's head off her shoulders! Then she handed the machete back to the guys and went to sit down crossing her legs!

James, "Damn Ice done woke up Razor"!

Heaven, "Them too together can't be good!"

Haven, "The ying to his yang literally"!

Marcus, "They bout to fuck the world up together!"

Everyone started laughing!

Zac ended up slicing Hayden from the to the bottom! His body split in half! He decided to give Ian the same fate as Karen since they loved each other so much! Gary ass got cut up into pieces! His men cut up Karen and Ian! Everyone went into a barrel and Karen and Ian went to the grave together! He had the guys clean all equipment and the warehouse! Bryce scrubbed the feed and it showed each person arriving except for Zac and his people because there were no cameras on the inside! After an hour the bodies were no longer visible because the type of acid they used was rapid! The bones were even gone!

Joe, "So this what good bootay make you do!"

Everyone started laughing and they left the Warehouse deposing of all evidence and vehicles present!