Arrested

Everyone arrived at the park and began setting up their tents! The children were running around playing! Zac and Fatima were keeping a close eye on Halo and Isiah because they just started walking so they wanted to make sure they don't fall and hurt themselves! Everyone was mingling and talking Halo and Isiah became fussy so Fatima and Zac went back to Zac's tent to put them to sleep!

Danni poked her head in, "They didn't take a nap today! It's like they can't sleep without each other!"

Fatima, "Okay thanks girl"!

Danni, "You're welcome!"

They both laid down admiring their children!

Zac, "They really are beautiful!"

Fatima, "That's cause they get it from their parents!"

Zac, "If you don't mind, what's your story? Cause you're too fine to be single!"

Fatima, "I met Ian and I swore I was in love! He degraded me and treated me all kinda ways but I still stayed! I got pregnant and he stressed me out causing me to have a miscarriage! I got pregnant with Isiah and I moved in with my parents until I was about 7 months pregnancy! I couldn't allow him to stress me out again because I wanted my baby! He's always been a cheater, smooth talker and master manipulator! I left him after Isiah was born and I never looked back! I dove head first into interior design after law school and here I am today a lawyer and I own an interior design business with my friends Angela and Lori wbu?"

Zac, "I met Halo's mom and we dated for a while but things weren't quite working out! I found out she was pregnant and high risk so I moved in with her and took care of her! When she died during childbirth it was the hardest thing for me because I wasn't sure I was going to be able to raise Halo right but Danni stepped in and taught me everything I know! Then I met Karen and things started off rocky because she's jealous of the relationship I have with Halo but I'm her dad and her first role model! I just can't be out here making dumb decisions! I moved in with Karen because Heather's place held too many memories but she acted as though she couldn't accommodate my baby and I wasn't having that! Two weeks ago I moved in with Jake! Things have been on the up and up for me ever since!" I got my real estate license and started selling houses! Now I can afford the lifestyle I've always wanted for my baby!

Fatima, "So are you and Karen still actively dating!"

Zac, "I've broken up with her too many times it's hard to count! I can't keep allowing her to take me through bullshit so 2 weeks ago I told her I was out! I packed up me and my baby stuff and I left!

Fatima, "Let me guess she's not trying to let you go!"

Zac, "Nah she's always trying to be where I am! It's driving me crazy!"

Fatima, "Zac you're a great man! You definitely deserve better"!

Zac, "Yooo that's wild!"

Fatima, "What?

Zac, "I've never had anyone say that to me!"

Fatima, "Well we will change that today!"

Incoming phone call from Karen

Zac, "Wassup!"

Karen, "Zac I know you charged $5,000 to my card!"

Zac, "Man Karen WTF are you talking about?"

Karen, "I know where you're at and I'm sending the police!"

Zac, "Man Karen you wilding I would never do that shit!"

Karen, "I know you did it to take care of that bastard child of yours!"

Zac, "Karen you're not about to call my baby a bastard you got me fucked up! I would never charge your card! I haven't been around you in two weeks besides at the party earlier!"

Karen, "My money is missing and I know you did it!"

Zac, "You make it your business to humiliate me any chance you get huh"!

Karen, "Well Zac you might as well get ready cause the police are on their way to the park!"

*Line disconnected*

Fatima, "Zac is everything okay?"

Zac *tears streaming down his face*, "No I need to put my baby's car seat in your car with her bag!"

Fatima, "Zac you're scaring me what's wrong?"

Zac, "Karen called and said I spent $5,000 off her card and she's sending the police here! I don't need my baby seeing that and I need you to take her with you!"

Zac and Fatima got up out the tent and went to transfer Halo's stuff to Fatima's car! Fatima called Andi over and everyone was looking at Zac crying so they walked over to hear!

Fatima, "Andi we need you to go down to the Police Station with Zac!"

Andi, "Police Station is everything okay ?"

All ears were open to hear what Fatima had to say!

Fatima, "Karen is accusing Zac of credit card fraud because she said $5,000 was spent off her card!"

Danni, "Zac would never do that!"

Jake, "Man that girl is miserable asf"!

Tony, "This shit can't be happening I know for a fact he didn't do that!"

As they were talking the police pulled up!

Police Officer, "Are you Zachary Taylor"

Zac, "Yes sir!"

Police Officer, "Can you place your hands behind your back you're under arrest for credit card fraud!"

Zac followed all order and looked at Fatima, "Tima I trust you take care of my baby!"