Plotting

Fatima's mind was all over the place she wanted to beat Karen's ass but she had bigger fish to fry the kids started waking up as she made her way back to the tent!

Halo, "Da Da!"

Fatima, "Daddy will be right back baby come on!"

Halo *crying*, "Da Da"!

Fatima brought Halo and Isiah out of the tent!

Danni, "Aww what's wrong baby?"

Halo, "Da Da!"

Danni, "Aww Daddy will be back baby it's okay don't cry!"

Fatima handed Halo to Danni and Isiah to her Dad!

Fatima, "I'll update y'all on everything as we found out more! If we can help it he won't spend the night in there!

Fatima handed her keys to Angela and kissed both babies before leaving!

Karen's Apartment

Ian, "Did you do that shit?"

Karen, "Hell yeah are you sure they won't know it was you?"

Ian, "Yeah I rode the bus and I had on a hoodie with sunglasses! It'll take them a while to realize it wasn't him!"

Karen, "Are you sure because I can't go to jail!"

Ian, "And you won't! I just need that nigga away from my BM and my baby!"

Karen, "You're going through a lot of trouble for someone who is supposed to be over that bitch!"

Ian, "I am *kissing Karen's neck* I just want to make her ass miserable"!

Karen, "If you say so!"

Metro Police Department

Officer, "How can I help you?"

Fatima, "Fatima Taylor! I'm here to see my husband Zachary Taylor and I brought his lawyer Andi Johnson!

Officer, "Have a seat and someone will be out to talk to you in a minute!"

Andi, "You really like him huh?"

Fatima, "Yeah I do! He's different! He loves that little girl with all his heart! He doesn't deserve this and I will get down to the bottom of it!"

Officer, "Right this way Mrs. Taylor and Mrs. Johnson"

The officer brought them to the room to see the surveillance from the bank!

Officer, "As you can see Mr. Taylor entered and withdrew 5,000 from Ms. Mott's credit card!"

Andi, "We can't see anything! This person's face is covered up and he doesn't appear to be the same size or weight as my client!"

Officer, "Ma'am we would not have arrest Mr. Taylor if we didn't suspect it was him!"

Fatima, "It couldn't have been him! He was on the way to the park!"

Officer, "Do you know that Mr. Taylor was on the way to the park? How do we know he didn't make a stop at the bank?"

Fatima, "Because he had our daughter and he would never leave her in the car to go to the bank!"

Officer, "Everything you're saying is an assumption ma'am!"

Andi, "And you are making speculations officer! Where's the footage of the vehicle he got out of?"

Officer, "This is all the evidence we have and it's enough to hold him for at least 30 days!"

Fatima, "30 days there is no way!"

Officer, "Yes ma'am! He already has two previous strikes this could be considered the 3rd strike"!

Andi, "Actually it can't if it's not a previous offense, he should've been off of probation!"

Officer, "His probation ended today and the business day has not ended yet!"

Fatima, "OMG this is insane! Please take me to my husband NOW!"

The officer led Fatima and Andi to the interrogation room that Zac was in! When the doors opened Fatima ran and hugged him!

Zac, "T I already seen the footage! The person who framed me was slick asf you can't see a face, tattoo or nothing that could prove it wasn't me! What did the officer say?"

Andi, "They want to hold you for at least 30 days!"

Zac, "Yooo that's wild my probation ended today!"

Fatima, "The officer made a comment about you being arrested before the business day ended! Whoever did this knew about your probation and they knew you could potentially get a 3rd strike!"

Zac was thinking hard asf, "Yoooo I just know she didn't!"

Andi, "What is it?"

Zac, "The only person that knew I got off probation today was Karen! She also knew I had two strikes and I'm guessing your pig headed baby daddy is the man in the video!"

Fatima, "Them miserable ass bitches!"

Zac, "Man T please take care of my daughter and ask Jake to put all the money I have in my account on the stock I was looking at the other day! I got a feeling it's going to hit big and I'm going to need that money when I get out!"

Andi, "Zac we can't just leave you in here!"

Zac, "It's not the first time I'll be fine! Just collect as much evidence you can and fight for me!"

Fatima, "I need you to fight too because your baby is looking for her daddy"!

After hearing Fatima's words, Zac immediately broke down! His baby was all he had and he was all she had! It was hard to sit in a jail cell knowing he was innocent!