Tension

Zac knocked on Fatima's door and she opened it in her robe!

Fatima, "Damn is that the dick print I see Zachary?"

Zac, "Maybe? Are you naked under that robe Fatima?"

Fatima, "Maybe! Come in!"

Zac, "It smells good up in here! I see you been cooking and cleaning!"

Fatima, "Yes I have! I fixed you a plate!"

Zac and Fatima sat down and ate while engaging in deep conversations! He wanted to tell her about the house but he had a couple things coming in to finish decorating her woman cave and his man cave so he was waiting for the perfect time!

Fatima, "Can you sleep here? I feel lonely without Isiah being here!"

Zac, "Sure are you ready to lay down because I'm tired?"

Fatima, "Surprisingly I am!"

Zac and Fatima made their way upstairs and got in the bed!

Zac, "Big spoon or little spoon?"

Fatima, "Little spoon?"

Zac, "Great choice! He wrapped his arms around Fatima and in minutes they were asleep!"

The Next Day

Fatima got up before Zac because his phone was going off when she picked it up the only thing she seen was "Congratulations on Purchasing Your New Home"! Fatima flipped she took a pillow and hit Zac with it! He jumped up immediately!

Zac, "Yooo Fatima what's wrong with you?"

Fatima, "You said you would never leave!"

Zac, "Wait what?"

Fatima, "You lied to me!"

Zac, "T baby calm down! I'm not leaving!"

Fatima, "Zac you don't have to lie I seen it on your phone!"

Zac, "Wait you invaded my privacy! Yoo you buggin T!"

Fatima, "It's my house ain't it!"

Zac, "Man what are you saying right now?"

Fatima, "I'm saying you're just like every other man I've been with!"

Zac, "So you calling me triflin?"

Fatima, "You said it not me!"

Zac, "Fatima you're literally sitting in my face telling me I ain't shit fr?"

Fatima, "Well if the shoe fits wear that MF!"

Zac, "So that's how you feel yoo?"

Fatima, "Exactly how I feel now get tf out my house! I don't need you and my son definitely doesn't need you!"

Zac, "Fatima just let me explain!"

Fatima, "There's nothing to talk about!

Zac went to grab Fatima so he could explain but she slapped him! "Yooo you dead ass! I've dealt with enough abuse in my life and I be damned if I stand here and take this shit from you! You want me out! I'm out! Don't say nothing else to me as a matter a fact stay far away from me!"

Zac left Fatima's house! He packed up all his and Halo's clothes and hygiene products and placed them in his truck! Fatima watched him leave! He posted the duplex up for rent and immediately A nurse and her daughter who had just moved to Atlanta wanted to rent it! He spent the block because she had been staying up the road with her mom! She handed him a check and he handed her the keys and passcodes! Fatima was still watching from her Camera!

Fatima, "FUCK!!!"

Zac called Heaven

Heaven, "Hey Zac!"

Zac, "Hey Mrs. DeVille can you get Halo ready I'll be to picked her up in twenty minutes!

Heaven, "Sure baby is everything okay?"

Zac, "Yes ma'am!"

Heaven, "Alright baby she'll be ready!"

Zac pulled up and Heaven, Haven and their husbands were waiting!

Heaven, "Zac have you been crying?"

Zac, "Nah I'm good! Hey Pooh!" *picking Halo up*

Haven, "Are you getting Isiah Baby?"

Zac, "Nah Fatima and I won't be seeing each other anymore! Thank y'all for watching her!"

Zac took all Halo's stuff and place her in her car seat! He buckled her in and drove off!

Zac arrived at his new house and took Halo in to her playroom for her to play! He decided to work from home for a while! He put their clothes and stuff up! He took a deep breath and cried! He called his service provider and changed his number! He called Danni and blocked his number!

Danni, "Hello!"

Zac, "Hey Danni"

Danni, "Hey Zac, how are you?"

Zac, I'm fine! Halo won't be attending Daycare for a while! You already have your payment for the next few months so just keep it I'll call you before I bring her back!"

Danni, "Okay?"

Before she could say anything else Zac hung up!  Zac started working he didn't need any distraction! He closed on 4 houses already and he was on a roll! He went to check on Halo and he fixed her some lunch and put her in her high chair giving her a cup of juice!

Zac couldn't stomach any food at the moment! He felt sick! He couldn't believe Fatima put her hands on him! Despite how she felt it was the ultimate betrayal and he didn't know if he could come back from that!