24.

"Let's go." Soobin's voice was low and dangerous. It definitely didn't bode well, so it didn't encourage me to move.

"Yeonjun is here with me." I admired Felix for deciding to interfere considering his previous fear of Soobin.

"Not for long." This time Changbin spoke up. He grabbed Lix hand and pulled him up, and me with him since we still didn't let go of each other's hands. "I want to talk to you. Can we be alone for a moment?"

"Yeonjun?" Lix glanced at me, and I saw in his eyes what he really wanted to do. So I smiled and nodded. Felix removed his hand, but hugged me briefly, whispering in my ear. "If by some miracle we both survive, maybe we can go on a double date?"

"Of course." I laughed and that's when I felt someone forcefully tear me away from my friend. Changbin grabbed Lix arm and pulled, not allowing him to say anything more. Deep down, I began to pray that everything would go my way and that they would end up in an official relationship and not in this vague, friends-with-benefits situation. "Shouldn't you be with Yunjin now? Why are you always there to spoil my fun?"

"Fuck Yunjin, she's unimportant now." Soobin narrowed his eyes. "Why were you flirting with him?"

"I was flirting? I was just trying to be a good friend."

"I can't do this anymore." Soobin ran his fingers through his hair, probably more resigned than annoyed.

"Huh? Did something happen?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes.

"Stop acting like you don't have a boyfriend." Choi said warningly, and I laughed mockingly.

"But I don't have one, not really. You made that clear to me when you went on a date with that idiot over there." I crossed my arms over my chest, barely keeping myself from rolling my eyes.

“Don't play with me, Yeonjun, unless you're ready for the consequences when you lose.”

"When I lose? Or maybe you won't be able to bear the sight of me in someone else's arms, huh?" I raised an eyebrow provocatively. Soobin bit his lip and his hands quickly placed themselves on my hips to pull me closer. I rested mine on his chest and immediately felt how fast his heart was beating under my fingers. I blushed as soon as our eyes met from such a close distance.

"Whether you like it or not, as long as you're in a relationship with me, whatever it looks like, you belong to me, Jun. So don't even try to find someone else because they won't love you like I do."

"Soobin..." I mumbled. I really wanted to tell him a lot. That what he said was wrong and untrue, and he was too committed to his role. Sometimes I felt like the line between lies and truth was getting a little blurred, and I didn't want that. We were supposed to be friends. We didn't love each other, not really, so saying such nonsense out of emotion was just cruel. "Do not say that..."

"Don't say what, Jun?" The blonde turned his head to the side. "That you belong to me? That only I have the right to taste your lips as long as for the whole world you are my boyfriend? That this whole situation with Yuri and Sunwo was like a blessing to me because I could finally get close to you like I always wanted to? Are you really that blind or are you just pretending because it's more convenient for you?"

"Shut up and stop messing with my head for your pleasure, Bin." I pushed him away violently and he stumbled back slightly, not expecting it. "It may have been funny at first, but now you're starting to irritate me."

"You think I'm joking?" He raised an eyebrow, and his face immediately revealed how annoyed he was. "Do you think it's easy for me to pretend every day that this whole situation is simple and pleasant? Do you think it's easy for me to watch you have fun flirting with others because no matter what I do, our relationship is still just a temporary fix for you?"

"What do you want from me, Soobin? I'm tired of playing cat and mouse." Tears welled up in my eyes and the blonde's eyes softened. He took a step towards me and I was about to let him touch me again when someone suddenly grabbed his arm and pulled him towards himself.

"What's taking you so long, Soobin? You were just supposed to go get drinks for us and come back so we could keep dancing..." Yunjin ignored me and pursed her lip, looking at Soobin accusingly. I snorted, rolling my eyes.

"So that's it?" I asked, feeling that strange feeling that always accompanied me when I saw Soobin with someone else settling in the bottom of my stomach. "Have fun, Soobin. And don't bother trying to explain anything to me ever again, I know enough."

"Yeonjun!" The blonde shouted after me, but I ignored him. I became even more angry when, after going outside, he didn't appear next to me. Damn hypocrite. It was close to home, so I decided not to waste money on a taxi and go for a walk. I hoped it would help me calm down, but as I quickly found myself in bed, bathed and ready to call it a day, I realized that the bad feelings wouldn't go away that easily.

###
Soo... Soobin messed up (not for the first and neither for the last time) again. What do you all think about this whole situation?
And what about Felix and Changbin, do you think they would end up together?
I wish you all a nice day, darlings 💙