28.

"Can you stop acting like stubborn asses and finally listen to us?!" I raised my voice because I had really had enough. Soobin and Taehyun stood like these two pillars of salt, with their arms folded and just watching us.

"Calm down, Jun." Beomgyu placed his hand on my shoulder, which although helped me, definitely didn't help the whole situation. Soobin snorted and Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"No, I've had enough, seriously!" I screamed, throwing the diary right at Tae's face. Due to the sudden movement, he didn't expect it, so of course he didn't have time to cover himself, which gave me satisfaction. "If you don't want to believe us, that's up to you. Would you rather live in the belief that you're the one who's been harmed here instead of realizing that you're behaving like a stubborn donkey?! Okay, so be it, but don't come crying later because you lost a wonderful man because of your own stupidity. Later it may be too late, because just look at Beomgyu, this guy will definitely snatch someone who is smarter!"

"Jun..." Gyu started, but I didn't let him finish in front of them. I grabbed his hand and pulled, ignoring the commotion we created around us. I stopped outside and plopped down on a bench, sighing heavily. "Are you feeling better now?"

"You know what? Seeing his shocked face made me feel better." I smiled slightly, winking. "And how do you feel? I know you expected different results."

"Are you kidding me? It's better than I thought. I was sure he wouldn't even want to listen to us, so we're halfway there. He has proof of my innocence right in front of his face, now it's up to him whether he will reach for it or prefer to live in the belief that he was right. If anything, can you help me move on? Maybe your boyfriend has a friend available?"

"Speaking of which..." I scratched the back of my neck, looking away. Gyu frowned and sat down next to me, probably realizing that this was a more serious matter. "We'll both have to look for new boyfriends since Soobin and I broke up."

"How did you guys break up?!" My friend asked, louder than necessary. Several pairs of eyes fell on us, and I was almost a thousand percent sure that everyone would know about it by tomorrow. But somehow I didn't care. "Why? After all, he told you not long ago that no one will love you like he does, blah, blah, blah."

"And apparently that was all there was to it." I rolled my eyes.

"Wait, did he break up with you after the party where we kissed? Was it because of me?" Gyu pursed his lip and I clearly saw tears in his eyes. I grabbed his hands quickly, shaking my head.

"No, no, honey. At least you helped me see what kind of person he is. Can you imagine that he made me choose between you and him? Did he really think he would win? No exaggeration, you have been my brother for a long time, and he recently started be a part of my life at all. His damn nerve..."

"Maybe you should have choose him after all? Just think, he's the first boy you liked and I'm sure that over time it would turn into a serious relationship. Perhaps you would even get married in the near future?"

"I am begging you." I said with annoyance, rolling my eyes. "At most, you would help me bury his body because as I know life, after a year of being in a relationship, Soobin would disappear under mysterious circumstances and his body would never be found."

"Are you sure you made the right decision?"

"Of course." I smiled, nodding. "Now let's stop talking about this and start worrying..."

"Junnie!" A loud scream interrupted my speech. I frowned as I looked around, but my face immediately lit up as soon as I noticed Felix running towards us.

"Oh my God, so we both survived?!" I asked when he was in front of me. He leaned forward, trying to catch his breath, and I decided not to mention how bad his condition was, because I suspected mine wasn't any better.

"What's more, our plan worked!"

"What?! So you and...?"

"Yes! We are a couple!" I squealed loudly, lunging at him. We started jumping on the spot and several people looked at us as if we were crazy. "It's all thanks to your help, so we're taking you and Soobin on this double date and we're paying!"

"Great idea, but the problem is that Soobin and I aren't together anymore..." I admitted, scratching the back of my neck. Felix eyes widened.

"What? It's not because of our plan, is it?"

"No." I assured, feeling a strange feeling of deja vu. "It just didn't work out for us." I shrugged, ignoring the knot in my stomach.

"I'm so sorry. Soobin was so into you, it's hard to believe he let you go."

"As you can see, all his love was not as lasting as he thought, because at the first problem he decided to withdraw instead of solving it like an adult." I said with more regret than I would like.

"I have a great idea. How about Bin setting you up on a date with one of his teammates? I've met all of them and believe me, not only are they tall as fuck because they play volleyball, but they're also super nice and organized."

"Jun will agree on one condition." Gyu suddenly joined the conversation, smiling slyly. "Will you set me up with someone too? A triple date sounds better than a double, right?"

"Of course!" Lix jumped in place, clapping his hands. "I'm Felix by the way, I don't know if Junnie told you anything about me."

"He said only good things. I'm Beomgyu and I have a feeling we'll get along great." I watched them shake hands and realized that now, instead of fraternizing with one devil, I had two of them to deal with.

###
Soo... Beomgyu and Yeonjun are moving on. Do you all think that it will be that easy?
Have a good day, darlings and thank you for you support 💙