34.

In fact, I knew that wherever Soobin took me, I would be delighted. Of course, I had some expectations, but even if they were not met, the mere presence of a man would be enough for me. Especially since it was our real first date and I was already so hopelessly in love with him that there was no going back.

Of course, admitting that it was no longer just an infatuation that I could quickly get over was not easy. It took a lot of alcohol and a chat from Beomgyu, followed by a terrible hangover and some more self-denial, but eventually, for better or worse, I accepted this fact.

However, confessing it to yourself and confessing it to anyone else, especially Soobin, are two different things. I wasn't afraid of rejection. After all, Soobin had shown his love for me in words and actions many times, but this was the first time I had ever taken anyone so seriously and it completely terrified me. Because what if Soobin gets bored over time?

"We're here." I looked up and smiled broadly, generally not surprised that we were at my favorite place where not only could I eat good food, but they also sold mint chocolate ice cream, which was very difficult to get. I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car, not expecting Soobin to open the door for me. And I guess it was wrong because the man gave me a reprimanding look.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you were such a great gentleman that you would open the door for me."

"I'm not a gentleman, you're just my little princess."

"A princess? At most I can be your little prince because last time I checked I wasn't a woman." I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest. Soobin laughed, showing off his adorable dimples, and stepped closer. Before I could ask about his intention, he leaned in and kissed me briefly on the lips. I opened my eyes wide and the man grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the pub.

Finding a place wasn't difficult. The pub was very popular and you could meet a lot of people at almost any hour, but they usually preferred to sit by the window, so we took advantage of it and hid in the corner, against the wall. I looked through the menu, even though it had been the same for ages, and I knew exactly what I would get.

"Order whatever you want, I invited you, so I'm paying today."

"Your wallet won't survive this." I assured with a sly smile, but Soobin just shrugged. Well, yes... His parents were damn rich. With this in mind, I decided not to overindulge myself today and ordered tteokbokki, kimchi and bulgogi, and for dessert my favorite ice cream. This time Soobin chose bibimbap, japchae, gimbap, and sweet tteok for dessert. Of course, we both knew we wouldn't eat that much, but that way I could steal some food from him and take the rest to go for Gyu so he wouldn't complain. I called it a total victory.

"So... You didn't go to any training and you decided to change that just to cheer for another man?"

"I knew you would bring this up!" I shouted, pointing my finger at him. "My excuse is that it was Felix's idea. He wanted to make me and Gyu feel better, because you and Taehyun decided to be complete morons."

"I'm sorry about that again." Soobin's eyes were so sincere and remorseful that even if I hesitated before, I would immediately forget all the bad things he had done to me. "But I'm taking you to the next match and don't think about it, I'll dress you in my shirt!"

"I'm not sure if Woo wouldn't mind."

"Because he has so much to talk about it. He better pick up that boyfriend of his, San, until then."

"He's trying very hard." I assured. There was silence for a while until I finally decided to ask. "Do you know what's going on with Yunho? From what I know, he got into Gyu a bit, and as we both know, he decided to choose Taehyun."

"So what, on our date we're going to talk about every guy you've had any contact with?"

"Choi Soobin." I stated warningly and Soobin immediately raised his hands.

"As far as I know, he's already dating someone else. Mingi? I think that was his name." I breathed a sigh of relief, smiling. I was about to start another conversation, but this time related to us, when I noticed someone approaching us. I glanced in that direction, but then turned completely towards the man.

"Jun, Bin, what are you doing here?" Kai stood over us, the corners of his mouth quirking up. Even though we were in the same class together, I hadn't seen much of him lately because he was sick. However, we exchanged so many messages that if someone wanted to read them, it would certainly take them several days.

"We're on a date." Soobin stated proudly, puffing out his chest. Kai glanced at me quickly with a raised eyebrow, but I just looked at him to let him know that I would explain everything to him tomorrow.

"I'm glad you finally wise up, Soobin. And don't hurt my baby again or I won't let you convince me not to kick your ass."

"What are you doing here?" I interjected quickly, not giving Soobin the opportunity to respond.

“I came with Jeongin.”

"Date?" I asked and Kai's red cheeks gave me the answer before his mouth did.

"Kai!" Jeongin shouted. Kai turned to him and smiled widely.

"See you on Monday!" He said quickly and ran away without looking back. I watched them for a while until they sat down at the table.

"Oh, the youth of today." I sighed, even though we were all the same age. Soobin chuckled, taking my hands in his. We looked at each other for a while, smiling like idiots, but we finally had to stop it when our order arrived. While eating, we kept exchanging opinions on various topics, and finally moved on as soon as I took the promised takeaway food, setting off on our journey, because Soobin decided that this was not the end for today.

This is the best date I've ever been on!

###
Only one chapter & epilogue, and we're done with this story. How do you feel about it? I'm a little bit sad but at the same time excited cause we could finally start "Angel of my dreams" and hopefully in the future, others storys too.
Have a good day, darlings 🥺💙