chapter 1

It was a beautiful morning, the sun. Was shining bright in the sky, a figure was lying on the bed sighing, looking outside the window, a tear fell from the man's eyes.

"I want to go outside", the man said in a low voice.

"Mama, it's okay, we will go outside once dad comes back", the little boy said holding the man's hand tightly.

"No, he would not come, Porsche is in the hospital, he is with him, he would not come to me", Pete said in a small voice, caressing the boy's hand softly.

"Mama, don't say that, i am here with you, you don't need anyone else", the boy cried out lied.

"Baby, Venice, when I am gone, please don't disturb papa, don't make him be disappointed in you", pete said smiling a bit.

"Mama, i hate Papa, I would not be a good boy, i will go wherever you are going, i will not leave you alone", the little Venice cried in despair, as he looked at his Mama's pale face.

"Let's go outside, i want some fresh air", Pete said and got up from his place, slowly and put on his cardigan before going out with Venice.

"Sir, let me help you", the bodyguard said as he looked at pete worried.

"It's okay, i can go outside myself, i want to talk to Venice", Pete said with a bright smile on his face and held Venice's hand tightly.

The two went out and started looking at all the flowers in the garden.

"Baby, you know, i will be going to God soon, i can't live with you, you must take care of yourself and be a good boy, your papa does not like noisy kids", Pete said softly as he kneeled in front of Venice.

"Why do you still care about papa, he does not love us, he loves Venice and uncle Porsche, why are you being like this", little Venice screamed, making the bodyguards run towards them.

"It's okay, go back", Pete dismissed them as he hugged Venice.

"I am sorry, i am so sorry My baby, it's all mama's fault, if I didn't insist on loving him, you would not have to go through this, i am sorry Baby, for giving you a miserable life, i am really really sorry", Pete sobbed as he knew he could die at any moment now, he had recently gotten to know that he had a last stage cancer, which had spread to his whole brain.

"Mama, you are a fool", Venice said in an anguished voice.

"Wow, my Venice is just 7 years old, but he already knows mama is a fool", Pete chuckled sadly.

"I hate you Mama", The little Venice said and hugged pete, crying loudly.
...............

"What do you mean", Vegas screamed at the phone frustrated.

"Sir pete had asked us to keep this thing a secret, but I thought you should know Master" the bodyguard said in a low voice.

Why, why would he keep this matter a secret, Vegas asked at the verge of tears, as he walked out of the hospital room.

Vegas, where are you going, Porsche asked from behind him worried.

I am going home, I need to go to pete, i will talk to you later, Vegas said In a dishelved state and ran away before Porsche could say anything to him.

I asked you something damn it, Vegas screamed again at the phone as he started his car.

Sir pete, said you are busy and we should not disturb you with small matters, the bodyguard said resentfully.

Leave it, i am going to come home and talk to him myself, Vegas said and continued driving his car. He was going crazy.

How could not pete tell him such an important thing, it had already been two months, why, why would he hide this from him, what about Venice, how is he going through this alone, Vegas thought as tears blurred his vision, he somehow got to the airport and boarded his flight.

It will still talk about 27 hours for him to get to Bangkok, Vegas didn't know how to control himself from going crazy till then.

......

"I am sorry, My Venice Baby, if there is a next life I hope I can give you a better life", Pete thought as he snuggled the little Venice closer to him on the bed and fell asleep.

.....

When Vegas came back, he saw everyone in the mansion was quiet, there was no pete or Venice there, the bodyguard came to him, looking down and said in a grim voice.

"I am resigning, I hope you live a good life", the bodyguard said and left from there, Vegas was confused,what was happening, what just happened,he could not understand, his brain could not fathom.

He grabbed a maids hand who had just told him about her leaving.

"What's wrong, where is your sir and young master, huh, why are you all leaving", Vegas asked horrified.

They are dead, you killed them, sir said he didn't want you to see his body and it's not like you ever cared, why don't you go back, you inhuman monster, bastard, the maid screamed and slapped him, but Vegas could not understand.

What do you mean, where is my pete, Vegas asked again.

Can't you understand, he is dead, he is in a grave, why , did you want to bury him yourself, The maid spitted out.

No, it can't be true, he is here, right, you are lying to me,. Right, where is my pete, where is he hiding, damn it answer me, where are you hiding him, Vegas screamed like a crazy person, but no answer came from the maid, he let go of her and ran upstairs to there room, but no one was there, he walked to the terrace but there was no sign of anybody.

He is not dead, he is not dead, he is not dead, my Venice is not dead, my pete is alive, they are lying to me, Vegas thought as he slowly made his way to the edge of the terrace and looked down.

I am going to meet them, i am going to meet them, they are all liars, i hate everyone of them, Vegas said in a menacing voice and jumped off from the terrace.

I am coming to meet you baby, i am coming.