Chapter 17

The night was long, Pete could bear it in the first half of the night, but in the second half he completely lost control of himself, he would sometimes cry and sometimes meowling and sometimes he cried in agony but Vegas did not stop, he kept coaxing him while kissing his body and finally stopped after the break of the dawn.

Pete's eyes opened when a knock sounded on his door, he quickly sat in the bed.

"Come in", Pete ordered and a maid slowly opened the door.

"What Is it?", Pete asked unhappy as he was woken up from his sleep abruptly.

"Sir, do you want to eat something?", The maid asked as she looked up to look at Pete but then lowered her eyes again, his neck was full of bite marks and hickies.

"Why did you wake me up now, what time is it?", Pete asked in a tired tone of voice and the maid could not help but blush.

"Sir, it's 02:00 in the afternoon now, the cooks were worried that you would be hungry so they told me to ask you", the maid answered,not daring to look up.

"What, 2 where is Vegas" pete asked unbelievably as he looked for his phone and saw a note by the bedside table.

It read:-

_____________________________

MY Dear Liar Husband, 

I am going on a Buissnes trip on a cruise and will be there for at least 3 days , after I come back I want to hear a sincere apology, so prepare it and don't use the fucking internet, say it with your emotions and heart, otherwise I will be staying in the major family mansion.

"Your boytoy Vegas"

_____________________________

"What the fuck is this", Pete said to himself and looked at his phone.

"Prepare something light and don't bring just a little of it", Pete said and got up to get ready but the pain in his lower back forced him to sit again and take a deep breath before standing again, this time a little slowly.

On the other side in the sea cruise was in the middle of the class waters and the guests kept chattering, Vegas Kinn and Porsche talked to a lot of people.

"Khun Vegas, are you feeling okay, you don't feel uncomfortable,right", Aaron asked as he came towards Vegas with a waiter following behind him, holding a variety of drinks in a tray.

"I am okay, how are you doing, Khun Aaron", Vegas asked as politely as ever and bowed his head a little, after all Aaron was two years older then him.

"I am fine too, i am just worried you will feel uncomfortable", Aaron said with a pleasent smile on his face.

"No one can bother me except your little brother", Vegas said shaking his head with a smile.

"Wh...what", Aaron asked terrified

"Him, there, he keeps irritating me", Vegas said and pointed towards Evan.

"Oh, him, i will talk to him, i apologise on his behalf", Aaron said, trying hard to please Vegas, like he was his boyfriend.

"Thank you, that's all I need right now", Vegas said as he continued to show his buisness smile.

"I can't believe it but I like you", Aaron stated with a pleasent expression on his face.

"Sorry, i didn't hear you,.did you say something just now", Vegas asked.

"Ah, no, please continue to enjoy", Aaron said and bowed his head before signing one of his private bodyguards to come forward and whispered something in his ear.

"Austin will be with you to make sure no one annoys you, you can tell him if you need anything", Aaron said and looked at Austin with serious eyes.

"Yes sir, i will make sure Master Vegas has a good time and protect him with my own life", the bodyguard said and kneeled on his left knee and put his head on Vegas's hand, who was weirded out by the whole thing.

"Please get up, you don't need to do that and I don't need a bodyguard,if anyone I think it should be kinn, i am from the minor family", Vegas hurried to explain.

"You mean more then my life to me, no one can compare to you, no matter which family you are from", Aaron said and left with a wave of his hand, Vegas looked around and no one, literally no one except him had a bodyguard following them, the bodyguard even checked Vegas's food and drinks before he ate or drank anything and even followed him to the restroom, making everyone look at him in a weird way.

"Why does no one have a bodyguard except me", Vegas asked confused as he looked at the bodyguard.

"Master Vegas, you are no ordinary person our master loves you so of course you need to have a bodyguard", Austin said in a low voice but added." It's an honor to protect you, this is the first time I have been given such an important task".

"Hey, Vegas, who is this", kinn asked as he and Porsche made their way towards him.

"Nothing, i was just talking to some people", Vegas answered bored.

"Oh, who is this", Porsche asked as he looked at Austin, standing behind Vegas.

Vegas was just about to explain when a girl came to him and smiled at him.

"Hello, are you Khun Vegas?", the girl asked, her age was barely 20.

"Yes, i am, is there anything I can do for you", Vegas asked as he saw Austin didn't move this time, but kept looking at the little girl.

"Madame, you need to pay respect", Austin reminded her in a gentle voice.

" I am sorry", she apologized quickly and like Austin kneeled on one of her little legs and put her forehead on Vegas's right hand.

" I pay my respects, I hope Khun Vegas would accept me",  the girl said .

"What, don't do that", Vegas said and tried to get her to stand up but she didn't.

"Master Vegas, you need to say, whether you accept her or not", Austin guided him.

"Accept what, reject what, what is going on", kinn asked curiously.

"It's just you need to say, if you like her as human or not, whether you accept seeing her in future", Austin explained.

"Umm, I do accept you", Vegas said and the little girl lifted her head from his hand.

"I am Samantha Amarin", the girl introduced herself and  showed a smile before standing up .

"What kind of weird tradition is this", Porsche asked weirdly.

"My brother said he likes Khun Vegas, so now I need to greet him", Samantha said.

"Who" Kinn was about to ask, when someone called the little girl in a small voice 

"Samantha, what are you doing, who is he?" The girl who now came asked 

"Phi Araniya, he is Khun Vegas", Samantha said and then Leaned towards the girl to whisper something to her.

"What" Aranya asked in disbelief and looked at Vegas for a short moment before lowering her eyes and greeted.

"I Aranya Chen, greet Khun Vegas and hope he recieves my greetings with a good heart", Aranya spoke with tears in her eyes.

"Hello", Vegas said awkwardly.