Chapter 5

Pete woke up in the morning, when his alarm set off, he quickly tried to shut it up but failed miserably so after 15 or so minutes he finally got off the bed whining, while looking for the damn bitch alarm which he could not find, as he looked around the room he finally thought of something.

" Oh yes, i put it on the bookshelf last night so that I can't reach it in the morning, what's wrong with me", pete mumbled to himself inaudibaly and walked to the bookshelf to Shut it up.

He finally put it his hand on it and yelled" shut up, you evil monster, pete said but then.paused for a moment.

"Monster, monster, monster, "🎵~you can be the beauty and I can be the beast~🎵, he started singing and went to the bathroom to freshen up before going down for breakfast.

After freshening up, pete came out and put on a  blood red silk shirt and black suit pants and leather shoes before going down.

When he came down he saw no one was in the dinning room.

" So he already got bored and went back to major family mansion without even having breakfast", pete said to himself, laughing sarcastically as a twisted smile made it's way to his lips.

As he was saying this a voice came from the kitchen.

"Pete, you are here, i thought you would sleep some more, sir down I am making strawberry pancakes", Vegas chirped in a cute tone, peaking from behind the kitchen counter.

"Okay", pete replied confused and sat in his chair, after a few minutes, Vegas came with a plate of freshly made pancakes and other things were served by the maids.

"You look beautiful today", Vegas complimented as he sat down.

"Thank you, you look good too", pete answered coldly and started eating.

"How are they", Vegas asked expectantly.

"Like they usually are, nothing different", pete answered, not really minding Vegas.

"Oh, i tried my best to make them good", it's edible right", Vegas asked again, like a puppy wagging his tail for it's master to praise it.

"Hmm, it's good", Pete answered as he kept looking at his phone, checking for something, after having breakfast in silence, Pete got up, while making a call to someone and started leaving.

"What do you want to eat for the lunch, i will make it", Vegas asked getting up from his seat.

"No need, i am going out for lunch, i will be back late, you can eat first", Pete said and the call was answered.

"Hello Evan, you are coming right", Pete asked as he made his way out without even looking at Vegas.

"Goodbye,have a nice day" Vegas said from behind but pete didn't hear it and drove his car away.

*Can you atleast spare me a glance*, Vegas said in a low voice and went in, looking like a big abondoned dog.

Pete got into the car and drove away, while he put his phone on the stand.

" What happened, you husband said goodbye but you didn't answer", Evan asked curiously.

"I don't know, what's gotten into him from yesterday, he keeps acting weirdly", Pete answered as he kept his focus on the road.

"What's weird, i think your husband just loves you a lot", Evan teased as he pinched the papers in his hands.

" Stop messing around, i have told you, he loves his Cousin's husband, i can't believe it whenever I look at him, I feel like strangling him to death but then again, he is the most stupid person I have ever met, and I love him very much", Pete said shrugging his shoulders in disbelief.

" I can't believe it, did he tell you directly about his weird love,like hey Pete, I love that Porsche, you better stay away from me" Evan imitated in a comical way.

"No, he is not like that, i just asked about his first love when we first got married and he went on like, he saw his first love at an airport, three years ago from then and he fell on love at first sight, but he could not chase that person because of some circumstances, he even told me the whole date, later I asked Porsche and he said that was day, he came back from his study abroad and Vegas and Kinn bhad come to pick him up and that was day,he met Theraphanyakul family", pete explained everything with a sigh of helplessness.

"Wow, you are so unlucky, you remember, in that year you were working your ass off and you could not catch a breath, you had so many jobs to deal with at one time, poor you, your husband was falling in love and you were working your ass off", Evan made fun of him while laughing.

"I am gonna kill you, you little shit", Pete sneered.

"Don't forget pete, who you are talking to, you lowly servant, you are an orphan and a servant in chen family, you should always remember that" Evan warned in a cold tone.

"Shut the fuck up, you little cunt", Pete cursed and hung up the call.

*So what if he is the person he is, should people kill him and hate him to death, just because of his real identity, just because he didn't grew up like these pieces of shit, what did this piece of shit Evan even knew about him, he lived a luxurious life and thought everyone was as blessed as him*, Pete thought and felt utterly disgusted with this man.

_________________________

Guys do Comment and Vote.